Forgiveness From Daniel

Hope y'all are enjoying this book! If you are please comment so I get ideas on more books! Also rate it :) SMUT AND LANGUAGE WARNING!

Back to 2 days in the past
Corbyn POV~

I lean in to kiss her, she leans in to. Our lips only centimeters away. I can feel her breathe, it smelt like mint, I love mint. Our lips close to touching but before we touch she backs away. I know Hayley loves Daniel but I now know I have feelings for her.

"I love Daniel and I would never hurt him like this," she says holding back some tears. But before she starts crying I say,
"Hayley, Hayley it's fine but I want you to know that I realized as I was leaning in to kiss you that I have feelings for you, I know you love Daniel and he's my best friend but if you guys break up during this fight or another i'll be waiting for you." I start to get a boner but I don't want her to notice. Wow. I hope she doesn't see. How am I supposed to hide it. Damn it. She sees it.

I see her look down. I'm wearing sweatpants so it's easier to see. She laughs and says, "I can't hurt him, i'm sorry but I love Daniel."
"It's okay Hayley."

Hayley POV~

It's true I love Daniel. He means more to me then anything else. I love to read and watch movies and in almost everyone of them the firsts loves break up. Daniels my first love, I hope we are different. I need to go talk to him.
"I need to go talk to Daniel," I say to Corbyn.
"Yeah you should," He says and gets up and walks over to the door. He opens it. "Go," he says and nods his head to the door.
"What a gentlemen," I say smiling.

Daniel POV~

Hayley runs down the stairs in a hurry. Damn, she's so cute. I wonder how I got a girl like Hayley. I don't deserve her. I hope I don't take an advantage of her. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm in control of body and what if I accidentally hurt her while i'm not in control. I stop thinking about it although I know that i'll probably worry about it for forever.
"Hey babygirl," I say.
"Hey baby can we go talk?" She asks.
"Yeah of course," I look over to the boys. They put their thumbs up and smile to me. I chuckle, we always do that when someone is fighting with someone else. I'm glad we're going to talk. I hope we can make up so I can kiss and cuddle her (*wink, wink*). I miss that even though it's only been a couple of hours. We go upstairs to our room and we sit on the bed. We start talking.
"I'm so sorry, I overreacted."
"Yeah you think," she says and laughs. I laugh with her. "It's okay baby and I know you were jealous but I love you," she tells me in a 'I would never hurt you' tone.
"So we're good?" I ask her hoping she'll say yes.
"We're good," nodding her head. We quickly go in for a kiss. We kiss for a good 30 seconds then we pull away and hug each other.

Hayley POV~

As we hug I feel something down there. No, it's not my downstairs, it's Danis'. I look down but I don't move my head so he doesn't see what I'm looking at. I see a bulge in Daniels grey sweatpants. I love when he wears sweats. Especially grey sweats. I think to myself, are those boys never not horny. I chuckle and Daniel heard me.
"What are you laughing about." He pulls away and we stop hugging. He asked me why I laughed to I have to tell him, I guess.
"Daniel, baby, why do get horny so fast and easily. You told me before but I want you to tell me again," I say. I only want him to say it because he calls me beautiful, which I love, he knows that.
He laughs, "Because you are so beautiful and your smile makes me smile. I love you, that's why,"
"I love you too." We both hear clapping and we look over at the door, all the boys are staring at us with a smile.
"How long have you been there," I ask hoping they didn't hear me asking why he's so horny.
"Oh honey we heard it all," Zach says.
"Oh well, I don't care, I'm going downstairs to eat, you fools." I say getting up and walking past them. Daniel smacks my ass as I pass him.
"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY," I turn around and yell at him because the boys are still in the doorway.
"What, you look so cute i had too," he says laughing. The boys laugh with him.
"I hate all of you fools," I say.
"You love us," Jonah says. Daniel runs over to me before I walk down the stairs. He grabs my hips and says,"But you love me more, right?"
"Daniel stop I'm hungry."
"Me too," he whispers in my ear smirking. I know what he means. Food is not the thing he's talking about.
"Eww," Jonah says.
"Well guess what i'm hungry for pizza," I say.
"Me too," Corbyn tells me.
"Same," Zach says.
"I'll order some," I say.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN HAYLEY AND DANIEL ARE EATING THE PIZZA.
Daniel POV

We are watching Criminal Minds. I love that show and so does Hayley.
"Hey babygirl."
"Yes?" She asks pausing Netflix and looking up at me.
"Listen since we made up I think we should do something," I say smiling.
"Oh yea, what are you thinking?" She asks smiling back.
"This." I kiss her and move the pizza off of the bed.

Hayley POV~

He grabs my hips to pull me in closer. I put my hands behind his neck and push his head in closer, making the kiss more passionate. He gets on top of me and takes my shirt of. He kisses my neck making me moan but not loud. He gives me hickeys. He goes down further. I then take his shirt off. He laughs and I turn us over making me on top. I kiss his neck making him moan. He turns us back over and takes my shorts off, leaving me only in a laced bra and underwear that you can see through. "Damn babygirl your hot."
He takes my bra of and sucks on boob making me moan a little louder then last time. He then takes my panties off and rubs my clit making me moan. He kisses me while rubbing it so I don't moan. "The boys are still here, baby please be quiet," he says in my ear.
I nod my head. I take his pants off and then his underwear.
"You know what I need?" He asks me.
"What?"
"A blow job," he says to me smirking. He gets on the end of the bed. I put my hair up and went down to his dick. I tease him by taking my hand and rubbing the tip. "No teasing please, baby," he says.
"Okay," I only say okay and not tease him anymore because I know that he's been horny for a while now. I give him a blow job and he puts his head back and moans, showing me that he's enjoying it. Once i'm done, before he cums, he laid me on the bed and went further down. He smirks at me asking for consent. I nod my head and he goes in. He starts slow and goes faster, not yet hitting my g-spot. He finally hits it and I moan loudly. He keeps thrusting me hitting it every time, "Fuck Daniel faster," I say.
"Okay." He goes faster and faster.
"Dani i'm about to-"
"It's okay, me too," we both cum. He gets off of me and lays next to me.
"That was-"
"Amazing," I interrupted him.
"Yeah," he's says smiling. All the sudden we hear a knock on the door.

Jack POV~

I knock on the door. The boys are behind me and we all are laughing. We were behind the door from the beginning. We kept knocking. No, we are not weirdos but they took the pizza box and we were hungry. Daniel yells, "What do you want!"
"We want the pizza!"
"Oh yeah, sorry guys," Daniel opens the door and hands us the pizza box. "So how long have you guys been out here?" Daniel asks, his face turns redder.
"Oh don't worry Daniel we've just been here since you guys started," Jonah says laughing. Daniels face turns redder.
"Fuck Daniel Faster"
"Your so hot babygirl"
"That was"
"Awesome," me and jonah mocked them. Hayley goes to the door.
"What are you guys doing," Hayley asks.
"Oh nothing," Zach says.
"Oh..ok well i'm going downstairs," Hayley said.
Daniel follows her, he turns his head back to us and rolls his eyes.

Back to present day

Hope you guys are enjoying although no one has read this lol but I guess it takes time. I'll be patient. Part 4 out tomorrow! love ya :) ALSO IF YOUR WONDERING YES I CRINGED WHILE MAKING THE SEX PART BUT IT WAS IN MY NOTES SO HAD TO ADD IT! K BYEEE