f o u r

1995

Lily's POV:

The room filled with sounds of people getting their coins out and handing them over to others. "You bet on us?" Ron and Hermione asked  Harry and Bill, who were in the middle of gathering their coins. "Of course. You guys already bicker like an old married couple." Sirius said, shrugging. 

Both Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron turned tomato red and refused to look at each other. "Well, now, I guess I'll introduce myself." James said, stepping up. The room calmed down and quieted. "I am the awesome," James said, only to be interrupted by Alice, "arrogant toe-rag,"

Sirius, Remus, Professor Dumbledore and Headmaster McGonagall smiled. "not, arrogant toe-rag, wonderful James Sirius Potter." He exclaimed. "Thanks for naming your kid after me Harry." Sirius said, patting Harry's back like he did to Remus. "I am in Gryffindor, a chaser and part of the next generation pranksters of Hogwarts." James said. 

Headmistress McGonagall's smile disappeared off her face. "Oh, you love me, Minnie." James says to Headmistress McGonagall. "Not another one..." She mutters, putting her face in her hands. "Am I retired yet?" McGonagall asks. "No way! How else can you give us detention?" James asks cheekily. 

Meanwhile, Sirius and Remus look ecstatic. "Now, it's my brother's turn." James says, pushing Albus to the front.

"My name is Albus Potter." Al starts off. "Full name Al." James teased. "Fine. Albus Severus Potter. Happy now, James?" He asked exasperatedly. Everyone gasped around the room. "Harry, why would you name your son after that- slimy git? Were you drunk or something?" Sirius asks Harry, who is still in shock. "I'm right here, Black." Snape responds dryly. 

"Hey! My father said that I was named after him because he was the bravest man he knew." Al grabbed everyone's attention and said. Everyone was silent. Then Snape asked, "How much did he know?"

"Everything." Albus said. "Forever and Always." 

Snape's eyes widened and Dumbledore met his eyes. Snape slowly nodded towards Al. "Thank you for naming your child after us, Harry." Dumbledore responded. "Yeah, no problem." He replied.

"Now, don't freak out when I tell you what house I'm in, all right?" Albus asked everyone. "It's not like you would be in Slytherin now, would you?" Sirius joked. "Ten points to Gryffindor." Al said, sarcastically. "Wait, really?" Sirius asked, his eyes widening in realization. Al slowly nodded.

The room exploded in noise again. "Hey, calm down. You already freaked out about his middle name. You're making him feel bad." James stepped in and said. Al looked sad. The room filled with guilty looks. 

"Well, I'm in Slytherin and I'm a seeker on their team." He said. "Moving on, I'm Lily Luna Potter." I chirped. "I'm the youngest of the Potters and I'm in Gryffindor. I play seeker on their team. Oh and also, I'm daddy's favorite." I said. 

"She was meant to be Slytherin. She sure is evil. And dad does like her best." James muttered. I elbowed him. "See! Evil, evil, I tell ya." James replied.

"Three children?" The younger Harry managed to croak out. I nodded. "Who's your mother?" Uncle George asked. 

"Alright, drum-roll please," James said. "Our mother is.... Ginny Potter nee Weasley!" He announced.

The sound of coins clinking was heard in the room once more. "You betted on us too?" Harry asked, in surprise. "It's only fair." Ron said. "Wait a second," Bill interrupted. "Harry had three children with our younger sister." Bill said, another murderous glare in his eyes. Ginny looked the other way and blushed. 

Suddenly all the Weasley brothers looked at one another with the same look. "Harry, I think you should run now." Aunt Hermione said, looking slightly amused. "You know what, I think I should too." Dad said, getting up. 

Dad moved over to us and sat closer, glancing at the Weasley brothers every now and then. "Who's the blonde one back there and the other girl?" Granddad Weasley asked curiously. "I'm Alice Longbottom, Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott's  daughter." Alice said. "I'm in Gryffindor." 

"I'm Scorpius Malfoy." Scorpius introduced himself.