f i v e

1995

Lily's POV

Chaos filled the room once more.

"A Malfoy?" Ron growled. "Listen, I'm not like my father. I know you guys weren't great friends," Scorpius pleaded. Aunt Hermione snorted. "Understatement of the century." Aunt Hermione sighed.

"Let Scorp speak." Albus said, putting his hand on Scorpius' shoulder. Scorpius smiled and said, "Thanks, Al."

(A/N: Sorry for all those Scorbus shippers out there. I'm more of a Scorose shipper. The conversation above wasn't Scorbus, just friends. Sorry, just had to clear that up.)

"Anyway, I was almost put in Gryffindor but I asked the hat to put me in Slytherin because I saw Al all alone. And Rose started warming up to me." He added the last part about Rose in. Rose's eyes narrowed. "Just because I started hanging out with you does not mean I started warming up to you." She growled. All the adults in the room stared at the two. I mean, they are entertaining to watch.

Scorpius raised an eyebrow. "Oh? I thought you were my friend." He put emphasis on the word friend. "Am I?" She replied.

I already knew that they were together. I found out one time in Rose's room. She made me swear not to tell anyone. I'm not sure if Al knew. Anyway, Rose and Scorpius were in a staring contest. Scorpius blinked. "You lose." Rose said, grabbing his shirt and kissing him. 

I saw the younger version of Uncle Ron look at Scorpius and Rose with a murderous look, like Uncle Bill. As the two pulled apart, everyone wolf-whistled and smirked at them. Rose was blushing and she put her head on Scorpius' shoulder. "Rose is my girlfriend." Scorpius said. 

Uncle Ron looked so mad. "Mr. Weasley, sir." Scorp called out. "Yes?" He responded. "You let me in the future. You are also good friends with my father." Scorp says. "Hmph." Ron replied. 

"Gran, can we have something to eat?" Hugo asks. 

"Of course." Grandma Weasley replies, smiling that she got called Gran. 

Molly II, Lucy, and I went to help her. "See, this is what it's like to have helpful children." She said, loud enough for the rest of the past family's faces turned the same color as the Weasley hair.