t h i r t e e n

? Year - Lily Potter II's POV:

As soon as the golden smoke surrounded us again, I didn't notice anything different about our house. I ran straight to the kitchen. I saw a mop of black hair and red hair next to it. I ran straight up to the person with black hair. "Daddy!!!" I cried. 

I looked up at Daddy and saw that it wasn't him. "Daddy?" I said, slowly backing away. The man looked confused. 

Just then, Teddy ran in. "Lily, come here." I immediately listened and ran to Teddy. All my cousins and my brothers walked over to us. I just then noticed all the adults in the room.

"Who are you?" Someone said. Suddenly, all the adults knew something was wrong and took their wands out.

"Are you death eaters?" Someone else asked. "No." Teddy said. "Teddy what's going on? I just want daddy." I whimpered. "It's okay, Lily-flower." He reassured me. I saw the woman with red hair and widen her green eyes. "What year is it?" Teddy asked, calmly. 

(A/N: I am making this up. It is when Lily Evans and James Potter I have finished Hogwarts but haven't married or had Harry yet. This is the old Order of the Phoenix.) 

"It's 1979." The man I hugged responded. "JAMES, OH YOU REALLY DID IT THIS TIME!" I yelled. "Wait," Al said. "I recognize everyone here. This, this is the old Order of the Phoenix!" He exclaims. 

Many shocked faces fill the room. "Okay, jokes over. Who are you and how do you know us?" A younger version of Mad-eye said, pointing his wand at us.

======================================

Omg! I can't believe I finished this book! This is the first book I've actually ever finished on my Wattpad account. Yess! I hope you guys have enjoyed this book. 

- Moonstone