e l e v e n

1995 - Al's POV:

The next morning, we checked the cabinet and we found mum's hairbrush. Lily called dad on her mirror. "We got it!" Lily exclaimed. "Okay. We've managed to track a time turner. Be extremely careful, this is the only one we have." Dad says. "Yes, dad." I replied. "Love you all." He said. "Bye!" We all chorused.

"What do we do now?" Lucy asked. "Now? We play Quidditch." James replied. "Where?" Fred II asks. "We can maybe use engorgio charm to help us make a spare room bigger." Aunt Hermione suggested. As Aunt Hermione went with Gran to make the room bigger, everyone else went to get Quidditch gear and brooms. 

Everyone started arguing about who was going to be on the teams. "Oi! The team Captains will be Charlie and Teddy." Uncle Bill specified. 

Teddy's Team:
Seeker: Al
Keeper: Ron
Beaters: Roxy and Teddy
Chasers: James, Ginny and Dom

Charlie's Team:
Seeker: Harry
Keeper: Rose
Beaters: Fred II and George I
Chasers: Lily, Scorpius and Charlie

(A/N: I don't know some of the next generation Quidditch players so I put them in a random position.)

Victoire, Lucy, Molly, Alice, Fred I, Louis and Hugo just watched. Sirius was commentating. "And the game starts. Oh, the quaffle goes to Ginny, and wait- great pass to James as he passes it back to Ginny. Wow, Fred II has quite the aim. The bludger-" Sirius continued.

I stopped focusing on his commentating skills and started looking for the snitch. I saw a flash of gold, but that was just a gold watch someone was wearing. I suddenly saw the snitch a few feet away from me. I got a little closer and it started flying up. Harry's head snapped up as well as he saw the snitch. I started climbing with Harry right next to me. 

"-Neck and neck, Harry and Albus,  steep climbing for the golden snitch." Sirius said. As we both got up, the snitch went flying straight down.We both dived for it as we neared the floor. I reached out and caught it quickly, before it had time to fly away.

"And Albus has caught the Snitch! 150 points for Teddy's team. Teddy's team, wins!" Sirius ended. 

==============================================

And that's today's update! I apologize in advance because my school's starting up in a few weeks.. I may not be able to update too much, but I'll work on it, whenever I get the chance. 

Thank you to everybody who is reading and voting on this story. It really helps motivate me. 

Love you all,
-Moonstone 🌠