e i g h t

1995

Lily's POV:

As Teddy talked with his parents, I moved everyone away. I knew he needed some space. We all sat in the living room. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "Guys, the mirror!" I exclaimed. Everyone instantly brightened up. "What mirror?" Uncle Ron asked. 

I pulled out the shard of mirror that daddy had given me for my birthday. "Come on, please." I muttered. I saw daddy's face a few seconds later. "Daddy!" I exclaimed. "Hi Lily, sweetheart. Where are you guys?" He asked. I mumbled where we were. "What was that, Lily-flower?" He asked. 

"Number 12 Grimmuald Place, in 1995." I said, a little louder. Daddy's face was replaced by mom's face. "Lily, dear. Put your brother James on for me please." Mum said, in a scarily calm voice. James gulped. "Hi mum..." He said weakly.

" JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HOUSE EMPTY, NO NOTE. YOU JUST LEAVE WITH A BROKEN TIME TURNER ON THE FLOOR? YOU COULD'VE DIED, BEEN SEEN BY OUR YOUNGER SELVES! YOU ARE GROUNDED, YOUNG MAN. WHEN YOU COME HOME, NO FIREBOLT OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. ALL YOUR PRANKING SUPPLIES WILL BE WITH ME. YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR ABOUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" Mum yells. 

Younger Mum shrinks back into her seat. "I never knew how much I was like Mum..." Younger mum said, blushing.  

The mirror gets pulled away again and this time it replaces mum with Auntie Angelina. "FREDRICK LEE WEASELY, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME. I KNOW YOU DID IT. IT'S ALWAYS YOU TWO ISN'T IT? GETTING STUCK IN THESE KINDS OF SITUATIONS. YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR BROOM OR YOUR SUPPLIES BACK. I WILL BLOCK OFF THE PASSAGE TO YOUR FATHER'S JOKE SHOP." Angelina said, taking a breath. 

 A THUD was head as Uncle George came onto the screen."Kids, I just cast the full body-bind spell on your mother. Are you all safe?" Uncle George asks. We nod. "Be careful. Oh no, Ginny's coming. We'll contact you when we find a way to get you put." Dad says. "Love you all. Stay safe. Bye." Dad says, waving. 'Bye Dad' and 'Bye Uncle Harry' were heard throughout the group. 

Teddy, his mum and dad walk in. "Mum just called. She yelled at James." I summarized up for him. Teddy nodded. "We'll figure something out." He reassures us. 

"Where will we sleep Gran?" Lucy asks. "James, Louis and  Fred II can sleep with George and Fred. Rose and Lily can sleep with Hermione and Ginny. Roxanne, Dom, Lucy and Molly can share a room. Albus, Scorpius, and Hugo can share with Ron and Harry. Victoire and Teddy can sleep together." Gran decides. 

We all say good night to each other and go to our rooms.

I really liked writing this chapter. I really wanted to write in all caps because of the evil mothers, Ginny and Angelina. Don't tell them I said that though.
-Moonstone