s i x

1995

Teddy's POV:

 Grandma Weasley still cooked the best food. But in the middle of dinner, Sirius asks bluntly, "Who died?" 

The temperature in the room drops. All us future kids look at one another. I cleared my throat. "We can obliviate their memories later." I told the rest of the Potter-Weasley clan. They nodded. "Dumbledore dies first. Then Snape." I started off.

Gasps were heard all around the table. "Not, Dumbledore..." Aunt Hermione said, shocked. "Some of you die at the Battle of Hogwarts." I say. "What's that?" Ron asks. "The final battle. Between Harry and Voldemort." I said. Sirius, Ron, Hermione and a few more wince when I say the name. 

"Did we win?" Harry spoke up. I nodded. "Who died?" Sirius repeated. "You. Dad. Mum. Fred. Colin Creevy. Dobby. Hedwig. Countless of others. " I said, tears filling my eyes. "No, no.. Not Sirius. He's the only family I have left!" Harry exclaims. 

"So that's why you seemed so surprised when you saw us, Teddy." My mum said. I nodded. "How old were you?" Dad asks. "A day old." I replied. Mum burst into tears. "This is the f-first time I've g-g--gotten to see you." I continue, my voice cracking. Mum and dad come over to me and hug me. By the corner of my eye, I saw Lily herding away everyone else. I made a mental note to thank her later. 

My parents and I stayed like this for some time. "Let's get inside now. They must be looking for us." Mum said, wiping her tears away. "Who takes care of you?" She asks. "Nana Andromeda. She said I got my stubbornness from you. She said that you didn't care about what dad said, you just wanted to be with him." I smiled, remembering what Nana had told me. "That's right. I love both of you. I will, Always and Forever." Mum said, smiling at me and dad. "Love you too, mum and dad." I replied.

"Always and Forever." Dad echoed.

Hey guys. This was a sad chapter to write. I just had to put that 'Always and Forever' line in there. Any Potterhead knows what I mean.
-Moonstone