CHAPTER 1

I woke up in the dark and started hearing their voices in my read. I put my hand on both sides of my head and yelled them to stop, but they don't. Tears started building up and they fell. Soon they left and I slowly put my arms down and just did my routine. I slowly went downstairs and left the house and walked to school after I locked the door. The shadows fallowed me, surrounding me, telling me I should come with them to hell.

I promised myself that I wouldn't give in to them, but I did...

I got to the school and the students started whispering about me. I went to my locker and put my things in, until Seulgi decided to come. She slammed my locker shut and her boyfriend punched me in the stomach. My back hitted against my locker and slided down, putting my hand over my stomach. A few students laughed as the others just stood there in silence, staring at me with no emotion. He kicked my stomach and I fell to my side coughing. They laughed and she walked away saying, "Weakling." Tears started to build up and they started calling me a crybaby.

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I got in a stall and cried quitely there. The demons laughed and imitated me. One of them said, "You were born weak! DIE ALREADY!"

"GO AWAY!"

My back stinged and I groaned in pain. I got out the stall and lifted up my shirt from behind as high as I can and saw a part of a big cut. It started bleeding and I quickly went to the nurse. She wasn't there, so I tried doing it myself. Whenever I touched with an alcoholic pad, it just burns and makes the sound of acid, so I gave up trying. That's when I heard someone say, "Do you need help?" I looked and saw seven guys, they all were looking at me. I didn't say anything. They still walked in.

One of them was behind me treating the cut, while the others were in front watching. It started burning and I groaned in pain. One of the other guys sat in front of me and hold my hand. The burning started hurting less, which made it feel a little better. He was done treating it and I mumbled quitely, "..thank you..." He said, "Your welcome. Do you mind telling me who did that?" There I paused and lowered my head to look at the floor. At the corner of my eye I could see the dark corner, and felt them watching me. I said a little loud and panicky, "I gotta go." I grabbed my things and left.

I went to class and sat at the back right corner, where it was dark. No students sat in the back row or in the front row in front of me, so I was alone basically. Two of the same guys I saw walked in and the girls started fangirling and kept telling them to sit near or next to them. Instead, they walked to the back row and sat down near me. The girls were looking at me with anger in their eyes. The teacher continued teaching after a few seconds. I was spacing out looking at the desk, seeing the carved out words that Seulgi and the others always did.

Something that they do daily. I felt a paper ball get thrown and hit my head. I unwrapped it and it read, "NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU! FREAK!" Tears fell down and I just threw it on the floor. The two guys near me read it as well and looked at me. The girls got angry again. I heard the voice in my head say, "How true, your parents left you for being a FREAK." Tears started falling and I heard it say, "Do you wanna get revenge..." My head started hurting badly and I lowered my head, putting my hand on my forehead. I heard the other voice say in a deep evil voice, "GET REVENGE!" I yelled out "NO!" and everyone turned their head to look at me. A few students started whispering, as the others just looked at me in shock.

The teacher dismissed me so I quickly left with my things. I heard footsteps behind me, so I looked and saw the guys, all seven. I said, "What do you want?!" One said, "We just wanna help you with whatever you're dealing with."

"Why..."

??? 4, "We know what you're going through..."

??? 1, "Let us help you, please."

"......"

??? 7, "Atleast let us hangout with you..?"

"..you all are just gonna leave me and start spreading rumors like the others did..."

??? 4, "We won't, we're not like them."

"Liers..."

??? 6, "We're not, I promise you that we aren't."

Voice In Head 1, "You can't trust them that easily. Remember what happened when you did..."

"......"

??? 2, "Please..! It's gonna get worse."

Voice In Head 2, "Don't..."

??? 3, "......"

"I-I... O-Okay..."

??? 1, -sighs in relief- "Thank you."

I nod my head and I got my things from my locker. They introduced themselves and I myself after. Jungkook said if we could come over to my house, and I started getting nervous. JHope said, "What's wrong?"

"Oh..nothing..."

JHope, "Are you sure? You can tell me."

"I'm sure..."

JHope, "Okay..."

Taehyung, "So can we..?"

I nod my head and they fallowed me. The voices in my head started saying how wrong I was and said I'll be receiving a punishment when we get back, and it obviously made me scared. That's when I heard Jungkook's voice in my head, "It's okay, I won't let it happen." I looked at him and he had a small smile. I turned my head away and a small smile appeared on my face without me knowing. I heard him chuckle which made me know that I had a smile.

We got here and I unlocked the door. They walked in and I started feeling a burn on my back, probably coming from the cut. I quitely hissed in pain and Jungkook noticed. He hold my hand and it started going away. I looked at him and he said, "Is it better now?" I nod my head and he said, "Good. Since I don't want it to happen, I need you to stay by my side, okay?" I nod my head and he smiled small. He also suggested that we should go out.

The other guys agreed, but I wasn't so sure. Jimin encouraged me to, and I agreed too with made them happy, Yoongi just had a small smile on his face. Then we left.