CHAPTER 8

I saw Jimin crying on the floor, and saw the back of his shirt stained with blood. I walked towards him and he saw me. He immediately said, "Go! ITS COMING!"

"What is?!"

I heard something, or someone..breathing behind me. I quickly ran out and down the hall. I looked behind me and saw it crawl on the wall fastly towards making cracks on the wall too. It bad a creepy smile and blood on its hands, and blood dripping down its right eye. I looked away and ran faster.

*No way that is real! How the hell could anything look like that?!*

When it got closer and closer I got more scared, and tears flying back behind me because of the air fastly passing by. I saw it above me and I screamed loud. It got me and put me again the floor. It turned me around and saw its finger form into a black key. My eyes widened as it slowly moved it closer towards the center of my forehead. I felt blood drip down and I suddenly blacked out. I woke up in a different room, and didn't see Taehyung anywhere. My head started hurting more badly then ever.

The necklace glowed bright red for a few seconds, then stopped when the door opened, so did my head. It was weird. I looked at who it was and saw..Jungkook... I said, "Go away!" He still walked towards me and said, "I had to okay! I had no choice!"

"You could've made him stop!"

Jungkook, "..I couldn't..."

"..just... Go..."

Jungkook, "But... Please Y/N..!"

"......"

He sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I wanted to move away, but I couldn't being myself to. He pulled me close and said, "I'm sorry..."

"......"

My head started hurting again and I put my palm over my head. He gently put my hand and put his, it started getting better. I soon calmed down, but I still heard the voices, he didn't know somehow. Taehyung walked in and he said, "Hey babe." Jungkook looked at him and said, "Don't call me that, we're not together either."

Taehyung, "What do you mean?"

I started getting angry and looked at Taehyung. He smirked and said, "Didn't we have se-" My left eye turned-

and I made Taehyung flew back and hit his back against the wall that made a dent

and I made Taehyung flew back and hit his back against the wall that made a dent. Jungkook looked at me and told me to calm down, and I did the same to him. The guys quickly came upstairs and I heard Taehyung said, "He really enjoyed it."

Yoongi, "Shut up alien!"

The small mark on my forehead started forming.