CHAPTER 7

Namjoon, "What do you know about Jimin..?"

"......"

Namjoon, "You can tell me..."

"..he was being tortured by..something..."

Namjoon, "What else?"

"..he..told me... I should get out of there... It was dangerous... Everthing was red..."

Namjoon, "Red..."

I could see the guys looking at me at the corner of my eye. Taehyung didn't seem to care, not even about Jimin... I heard Taehyung say, "Why am I even here actually? I really don't care." I looked at him and said, "How could you not..?"

Taehyung, "I just don't, and I never will."

"You will if you know what he's going through..."

Taehyung, "Still don't care."

"How about you go through what I am right now..."

Taehyung, "Pff. As if it's that bad."

"Try being tortured starting from four and continued on for twelve years straight without breaks, and with different people nonstop... Try being used for men and deals every day because no one cares about what happens... Try being pushed around by every adult you walk by because they think you're good FOR NOTHING! Try being hurt by the one you loved the most, and gave them everything... Try being suicidal until you can't take it anymore and kill yourself, but the world won't let it happen... No matter how many times you've tried. Try being the person you never wanted to be and being forced to things..."

Taehyung and the rest of the guys, "......"

"I could go one forever that'll make you care. But you still won't care because you're just a heartless fucking demon who feeds off of pain, and will never give a shit until you've tried being any of those things..."

Taehyung, "......."

"So if you say you don't care..then I suggest you go through it with him and see of you care, just a little..."

Taehyung, "..why don't you..."

"I don't have to because I've been through ALL of them. List them and I could've agree more that I have. Never in MY LIFE have I experienced anything perfect, or something like a miracle. Why? Because the world won't let me and will just keep letting me drown to the bottom of the ocean for ETERNITY!"

Taehyung, "......."

"And surprisingly you haven't been through any of those things..."

Taehyung, "......."

Jungkook, "..but you were strong to take it..."

I looked at Jungkook and said, "Strong? I told you I wasn't strong... The only thing that made me take all of it was the demons inside me..."

Jungkook, "......."

I went upstairs and slammed the door and locked it so neither of them would come in, as if Taehyung would... I laid on the bed and sighed. The lights shut off and the only light was the lamp on the nightstand next to the bed. On the right I could see four dark figures standing there, looking at me... I immediately sat up and said quitely, "..what do you want..." Their eyes glowed bright red, didn't say anything, just looked at me.

One tilted their head to the left and creepily smiled at me, then the lightbulb broke which made it pitch back. I know they were closer. Somehow the lamp still turned on which revealed them in front of me with creepy smiles, and blood running down their eyes onto the blanket. I screamed and ran towards the door. One of them blocked it and forcefully pushed me back across the room. I heard footsteps quickly coming upstairs and heard Jungkook yell out my name, a few others too.

The four of them glitched and appeared in front of me. The light turned off, and my breathing was getting shaky. I started crying when I felt a sharp pain behind my back and my stomach. When one of them managed to get the door open and turn on the lights, I was dripping blood from my mouth, and from my stomach and back. I blacked out and appeared in a different room. I got up and looked around. Seeing blood all of the walls and ceiling, and a few bodies on the floor. I quickly left the room and continued walking down the hall.

I could see each door open that reveals someone getting tortured, or something else that I can't explain. On the wall was "HELP US..." written in blood, and dripping down. At the corner of my eye I could see Jimin being taken somewhere, so I fallowed him. Everything was scary, what kind of place is this? Did this even exist in the real world? Or was this all somewhere else..? Its like there's no escape...