CHAPTER 11

He pinned me against the wall and put his lips against mine. That made Taehyung free and drop to the floor. JHope healed him and helped him up. Jungkook pulled away and said a little quietly, "Please..." I slowly nod my head and he let me go. I heard Namjoon say, "We have to find out a way to stop this, and get them out of her."

JHope, "Uh... Unfortunately..we can only do one of those."

Namjoon, "Why?"

JHope, "If we find a way to stop this. They'll kill her, and we won't be able to bring her back. Not without a sacrifice though."

Yoongi, "..we can use Taehyung."

Taehyung, "What?!"

Yoongi, "You heard me! You're useless to us anyway, and stop being around us as if we're still friends."

Jin, "Guys! Pay attention."

Namjoon, "And the other?"

JHope, "I don't think we could. But they could we a part of her though, it'll stop this whole thing as well."

Jungkook, "Is there anything gonna happen when it becomes a part of her?"

JHope, "I think she'll just have the same thing. Like white flashes, the same place she goes to whenever she backs out or something, like those."

Namjoon, "What about dangers?"

JHope, "I'll figure that out after this whole thing is over, for now lets get started to what we talked about."

Yoongi, "Right..."

"What did you guys talk about..?"

Yoongi, "On how to get y-"

Namjoon, "We were first talking about how we could stop this, but since we can't do that, we'll have to make them a part of you now."

"And..I start now..?"

Jungkook, "Yes."

It, "..not if I beat them..."

My head started hurting, and my necklace and mark on my forehead started glowing bright red. My left eye started turning, and I tried holding back, but they were too strong, way too strong. I threw them against the wall and made the black horn like escape from the wall and wrap around them below from the neckline. I turned my hand into a fist and it tightened the grip on them, like their bones were gonna be crushed. I heard Jungkook groan in pain which made me stop. They fell to the floor and soon got up. White flashes started appearing, which replayed the times I hurted Jungkook, and that hurted me more than it hurt him.

It stopped and both stopped glowing. I looked at Jungkook and said with tears in my eyes, "I'm sorry..."

Jungkook, "It's okay. Don't cry..."

"No it's not, I've hurt you so many times and-"

He gave me a peck which made me stop mid sentence. Taehyung started looking angry. Jungkook said, "Not as many as you think. I told you, it's okay." I nod my head and heard JHope say, "Okay..first, we have to find out about Jimin."

Yoongi, "I thought you had access?"

JHope, "Well it keeps making me go through scary things and will keep doing other scary things. Also, it'll just make me wake up, so I can't."

Yoongi, "Oh..."

Jin, "We'll just make her sleep."

Yoongi, "How? We sing her a lullaby?"

JHope and Jin, -holds in laughter-

Namjoon, "No..."

Yoongi, "What makes her sleep then? And at a time like this, sure, why not."