CHAPTER 5

I woke up in pitch black and I stood up, then red...

I looked behind me and there were more doors down the hallway

I looked behind me and there were more doors down the hallway. I turned back around started walking slowly. I was about to walk pass the door on my right, but it creaked open making a squeak noise as it did. I slowly turned my head to that direction and my breathing started shaky. I saw a dark figure stand on the center of the room, it was a girl. The room also had a plain white dirty bed on the top left corner and the walls were dripping with blood, a message was written on the back wall. I walked in the room and read the message:

HELP ME, PLEASE...

IT KEEPS HURTING ME...

THE PAIN NEVER ENDS..!

WHY ME... WHY ME!

MAKE IT STOP!

MAKE IT LEAVE ME ALONE..!

PLEASE...

𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!

My eyes widened when the figure turn around and revealed Al, she was crying blood. I backed away and heard the door slam shut when she screamed loudly facing me. The bottom of her jaw started getting wider and moved downwards making the scream louder. I covered my ears and lowered my head. She floated off the floor and the walls started cracking starting the corners. I hit my back against the door and saw something shine bright red from below. I looked at saw the necklace.

I thought he took it... Al's eyes turned the same as my left eye did and her veins turned black making me able to them through her pale skin. She reached out her hands towards me and came at me fast. I was too late to dodge it, so she got me... Once she disappeared the door opened and I immediately got out. I walked down, hearing her whispers in my head, clearly. My body started to became weak and moved on own.

I knew she was starting to control me, but I tried not to let her, but she wasn't easy. She made my body hurt which caused me to fall on the floor groaning in the pain. She chuckled evily and whispered, "You're mine..."

"..no..."

Al, "I'm gonna kill all your angel friends..." -chuckles evily-

A tear fell and I said, "No..."

Al, "And I'm gonna make you kill your little crush and make you listen to everything I say..."

"No."

Al, "You're not gonna be able to get out of this..."