CHAPTER 4

Next Day

I woke up and saw it still pitch black. I guess they never could open the door. I got up a little shaky and saw the light blocked from the curtains. Before I could look where the door was, I suddenly got locked out, like I wasn't controlling my body, they were controlling my body. I watched from my right eye as it quietly moved the curtains and opened up the window, and left. Once it stopped and I had full control my head hurted a little bad.

I did my routine and looked at the calendar, today was our last day of school. I don't plan on going, so I'll be staying in. I heard the lights turn off and the curtains closed. I then heard my imaginary friend say in a calming, friendly, still a little deep and evil voice, "Hi Y/N, it's been a few years..." I looked at the direction it came from and said, "Yeah..I thought they got rid of you, like you said."

???, "Well..they failed..."

"You never told me who 'they' were, I wanna know."

???, "Soon you'll know..."

"..so... What are you here for..?"

???, "Just to give you a little something..." -flies over a necklace to her-

I took whatever it was and said, "A necklace?"

???, "Yup..."

"What for..?"

???, "You don't have to know what its for, just put it on. All I'll say is you'll have fun..."

"Okay..?"

I put it on after a few seconds and said, "Okay..its on..."

???, "Just a day or two, and you'll see..."

"..okay... Are you staying?"

???, "Sadly no, I'll only be able to stay if you keep that necklace on, until it happens..."

"Until what..?"

???, "You'll know soon... Gotta go, bye..."

"Bye..."

The lights turned back on and the curtains were open. I went downstairs as I heard Aura and the other two whisper to me in my head. It's making me go crazy, or maybe I am crazy. I'm a little sad the guys didn't come over to see if I was okay or something, maybe they're busy?

???, "Or Taehyung held them back..."

"Huh..?"

I turned around to see who it was, but the lights turned off. I started shaking a little in fear and said, "W-Who are you..?"

???, "The other voice in your head, I'm Tezzath..."

"What do y-you want..."

Tezzath, "Nothing really, I was just invited and interested in what'll happen when it's done..."

It came from behind so I looked and saw two small bright red dots. When I looked right into them, my left eye started acting weird, but I for some reason didn't bother. Tezzath said, "Wonder why Taehyung is being so jealous..?" His voice was a little deep and a little high pitched? I answered back with, "Because..he... Likes Jungkook..?"