CHAPTER 10

I stabbed myself so it wouldn't make me do it. The guys were free and Taehyung was a little shocked. Before they could take me, the shadows took me instead. I appeared in a dark forest, and the wound was healed. I got up and looked around, seeing shadows surrounded me from a good distance, like a circle. My necklace started glowing bright red and the ground did as well, it was making a star. Fire started burning around me, and the trees got caught on fire. Above me was creating some kind of portal.

It got bigger and made my surroundings red

It got bigger and made my surroundings red. Outside of it was its true colors. I saw a hand slowly come out of it and appear in front of me. I looked at its red eyes and it sends shivers down my spine. I slowly backed away and saw as it came closer. I screamed when it came at a very fast with creepy smile. I felt it enter my mouth, I couldn't close it... Once I finally I felt a pain that I couldn't explain. The sky turned red and moon turned black. Figures came out of the portal and fell on to the ground. I heard the guys call out my name. They stopped when they saw the shadows closing in on me.

The figures that got out started fighting fighting them. I fell onto my knees and felt it peak out my back from the big cut. It forced me to get up and started forming. My left eye had small snake like scales surround it and fading into my real skin. There both different colors instead on one.

 There both different colors instead on one

My skin turned a little pale and my hair color turned different as well

My skin turned a little pale and my hair color turned different as well. It was a ombré of the same of my left eye. The big cut and the small one was exposed, letting it peak through to see. Black horns grew in my head and half of my fingers were fading into charcoal black. I could halfly control my body. I looked at the guys and saw they were already beaten by the shadows. They weakingly got up and looked at me. I controlled the shadows to stop and they did. The figures stood behind me and I slowly walked towards them. When I got close I smirked and the ground started shaking. They lost balance and fell to the ground. I stepped to my left and watched as the ground opened up, revealing the depths to hell.