CHAPTER 3

Back To Y/N's Pov

A few weeks passed and I was able to go home. But instead going my house, the guys insisted that I should go with them. I didn't bother to ask why because they all looked worried, especially Jungkook. Now I'm thinking if there is something in my house or something. We got to their house and I sat on the couch. Jin went to the kitchen to cook dinner. Jungkook and Taehyung decided together that they wanted to play video games, and Jungkook invited me to watch them.

When he did, Taehyung didn't look happy about it. He was looking at me coldly, and I can feel that he was really angry, so I denied him. Jungkook didn't look happy when I did, but didn't look where I was looking. Jungkook then looked Taehyung and he said, "Then it's just us." Jungkook looked back at me with sad eyes and said, "But they're gonna hurt you..." When he said that, Taehyung really didn't look happy. I looked back at Jungkook and said, "I can handle it, you can go."

Jungkook, "But-..."

"..I told you, I can handle it..."

Jungkook, -gets more sad- "Well..if it gets too much then you can come in whenever you like. Okay..."

I nod my head and Taehyung smiled happily, and they went upstairs to play. Namjoon was suspicious of Taehyung, so he told me to go with them until they're finished playing and then tell him how Taehyung was. I nod my head and went upstairs and looked for the room that they were in. When I did I walked in and Jungkook immediately turned his head to face me and he was looking worried.

Taehyung looked at me and with a hint of anger in his tone voice, "I thought you said you could handle it."

"Oh, nothing hurting. Namjoon encouraged me to come with you guys."

Jungkook, -smiles happily-

Taehyung, -secretly gets more angry-

Jungkook, "You can sit by me then."

I nod my head and sat next to him and watched them as they continued playing. Taehyung held in his anger when I was closer to him. When he would talk to me more he did to Taehyung, he would get jealous and trys making him talk to him more. It made me wonder if he didn't like me...

Timeskip

I went downstairs and told Namjoon how he was. He sighed in frustration. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head and I heard Aura say, "Soon you'll be MINE!" Namjoon quickly got up and caught me before I could fall back from blacking out.

Timeskip

I woke up like my nightmare was finally over and I was breathing heavily. The guys immediately walked towards me, but Taehyung just stood there, looking at me emotionally. I didn't pay attention to him and Jungkook said, "What happened?!" I stuttered talking how I usually do, "I d-don't know..."

Jin, "Well it's getting wor-"

The electricity shut down and it was pitch black. Then we heard movement that was making the sound of wind, I just froze sitting on the couch. Someone got thrown to the wall and I saw two bright red dots in front of me. I looked at it frighteningly and the big cut behind my back started hurting like hell and burning. I yelled in pain and fell forward to the floor as tears were too, falling down from my eyes. The electricity was back on and the guys saw me on the floor crying. Blood started dripping from my back and onto the carpet. It hurted to much for me to try to get up or moved.

Jungkook carefully and gentilly lifted up the back of my shirt. JHope was kneeling in front of me, comforting me. The pain started getting less and less, which made it easier and easier for me to move and stand up. Namjoon got up from the floor and looked at me worringly. Jungkook brought me to his room and carefully laid me down on my side. He wiped my tear with his thumb and gently caressed the side of my left face cheek. It helped me feel calm.

I saw Taehyung near the door with his arms crossed against his chest and looked at me with still no emotion. I looked away from him as Jungkook sat down and had tears building up in his eyes. I said weakly, "Don't cry..."

Jungkook, "I can't help it..." -tear falls-

I gently put my left hand on his and he cracked a smile. Taehyung starting looking angry, and he went downstairs before Jungkook to turn his attention to him. Jungkook looked back at me and said, "I'll be back okay..." I nod my head and I put my hand down and he left. When he did I heard Aura say, "He's just faking it..." I whispered quitely, "What..."

Aura, "He's faking it, only to make you feel better. The same goes with the others. They don't care about you..."

"You're lying..."

Aura, "I'm not... You think anyone would ever give a shit about you? How funny..." -chuckles evily-

"They d-"

Aura, "THEY DON'T! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU!"

I said it a little loud, "Stop it..!"

Aura, "NO ONE DOES! NOT EVEN WHEN YOU DIE-"

"STOP IT!"

Tears fell and I flinched as the door closed shut when the guys tried getting in. The lights got turned off and the curtains were covering the light from the windows, so it was back to pitch black. I felt it breaking my mind and felt it rush through my veins. I cried loudly, begging for it to stop and to leave me, but no... It had to stay... They had to stay...