The Mistake

Mikoto Uchiha, the wife of Fugaku Uchiha leader of the Uchiha clan, was at home preparing dinner for her husband after the another day with the police force. The couple have been pretty distant for the last 2 weeks, all she wanted to know was why was he so late all time,why has he been distant, and what could she do to make it right? Something seemed off with him but she just couldn't figure out what.

While Mrs. Uchiha worried Mr. Uchiha was out having the time of his life with none other that Hima Hyuga of the Hyuga Clan married to Hizashi Hyuga. They both new that what they were doing was wrong but they liked doing it anyway.  The Uchiha claims this is his get away from the world but really he just wants to get away from his wife. They have been having this affair for at least a few months and this is was the last dance. They were finally done, or so they thought. 

Fugaku finally came home to his wife Mikoto."Welcome home dear come eat dinner." she said with a smile on her face. He simply nodded "I'm not all that hungry. I think I'm just going to go to bed." he said walking away for he had eaten with the Hyuga. "Oh umm okay goodnight." she said her smile quickly disappeared from her face as she ate dinner alone. 

The next morning Mikoto went out to market where she ran into Kushina. " Hello Mikoto." Kushina greeted her "Hello Kushina it's nice to see you this morning." "Hello Mikoto and Kushina." said Hima Hyuga as she walked towards the two. "Hello how have you been?" Kushina said with fake smile for she was not a fan of the Hyuga herself. "I have well how about you?" "Oh I have been great. See you later Mikoto." She walked towards Mikoto and whispered in her ear "Good Luck." and she walked off Mikoto smiled. "How are you Mikoto?" "I'm just fine Hima, how about you." "I'm just fine. How are you and your husband?" "We are okay. Why do you ask?" "Oh no reason." she said walking away.

Mikoto wanted answers from Fugaku so she didn't make dinner she only prepared herself for the confrontation. Once he came home she was waiting for him in "Your home early." "Yea I just decided to do the paper work tomorrow and come home." "Really so that's why you have been late?" "Yea is that a problem" "No but you could have told me ahead of time." "Well I'm sorry I didn't tell you i was working." he said emotionless. She was about to stop the confrontation but she need answers something to make him sweat. "So working is more important than been with your wife." he just scoffed "I'm serious if you were working late then you would be hungry and tell that you were sorry you were late and-" as her voice got higher it started to break "and talk to me and tell me about your day and-" "You said my life was any of your concern." he yelled "Since I'm your wife" she said with tears streaming down her eyes. He stormed out the house leaving her to cry on her own.

He went to his only escape Hima Hyuga. "Can we talk?" he asked her. "Come in." He walked into her house and sat down. "Hizashi is out on a mission for a few weeks so you don't have to hide out." "I know we said we were done but i really need to talk to someone." "It's fine so what happened." he sighed looked down "Mikoto and I had fight." He said "It was about some of the stupidest reasons." "Was it really stupid." Hima said sitting down next to him."If it was really stupid you would have gotten yourself drunk and did something stupid. But it wasn't stupid because your actually thinking about how you messed up."he looked up at her. "I know I'm right." she said walking up towards a room. (You know what happened next *wink wink*)

A/n I'm sorry if it's bad I can't write fights.