Awaken

The rain poured harder and harder that night which only led to the worse storm in Konoha history. Until he crossed paths the infant, he was Hiruzen Saratobi, better known as the Third Hokage. He saw the poor child and brought her into his office, he couldn't bring her home due to Asuma's birth so what could he do. A note caught his eye inside of the box he gently took it out of the box once the child was asleep.
It read:
Dear who ever reads this,
       This child is a child of the Leaf she is a Hyūga Uchiha hybrid she is the daughter of Hima Hyūga and Fugaku Uchiha please don't not let her know or it will not only ruin her life but theirs also pleases keep this child safe. Since she is the cause of all this rain Hima Hyūga has named her Tsunami Hyūga Uchiha. Thank you for your cooperation.
                                                    Sincerely Anonymous.
'What an Hyūga Uchiha hybrid how can this be if they are both married to others OH!' Lord Third said to himself. She he made a file to track Tsunami and it's only for his eyes only very classified information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 10 years since Tsunami's birth and she is now an ANBU black op. She is mostly known for being the only person with a sharingan and byakugan. Which attracts attention for many people like Danzo and many others who wish to use her as a weapon and to take her eyes. Being oblivious she is working in Danzo's secret ANBU society. "Tsunami this is our new- Tsunami!" Danzo yelled out for the girl.

Shisui's POV
I walk into the alley with Lord Danzo and he calls out for someone and they walk out with their mask on. "Tsunami you can take off your mask." Lord Danzo said. She took off her mask and she was beautiful, she's a Hyūga. "Tsunami this is Shisui Uchiha. Shisui this is Tsunami Hyūga Uchiha." "Nice to meet you." I said sticking out my hand for her to shake she hesitated for a second and placed it in my hand. I don't know about her but it was magical I don't know what this feeling is . It's weird but good at the same time.

Tsunami POV
I shook the boy's hand and it was nice something weird happened to it I don't understand or what to do about this. I immediately let go of his hand. "Tsunami you will be Shisui's partner." "Yes sir ". Lord Danzo left us alone I looked at the boy he smiled at me. It caused me to smile too wow he has a really pretty smile, WHAT IS THIS!!!!! I think I just need to calm down and it will go away (I wish it was that easy). What do I say to him.  "So um what do you want to do?" I asked him he looked at with shock then smiled is this kid okay "What do you usually do?" He asked me. "Well I mostly train." "Cool let's do it." "Umm okay."