First Date

It's around seven pm so I'm going shower and wear leggings and a sweatshirt with a beanie bc I have no idea what to wear on a date. It's 8 now and Shisui should be here any minute now. To be honest I'm kinda of nervous like what are doing. Knock knock I open the door to reveal my date. "Hey" "hey" "You ready to go." "Yep". Why is this so awkward??? So we're walking somewhere bc I have no idea where we are headed. After 30 long minutes of walking we arrived at our destination. "We are here." I looked and saw absolutely nothing but trees. "I don't understand." "Oh umm." He titled my head down towards the ground, where a picnic blanket and basket laid.

(Kind like this)I was amazed I wonder how long did it take for him to do all of this

(Kind like this)
I was amazed I wonder how long did it take for him to do all of this. "Wow this wow".

Shisui POV
I brought her to the picnic sight and she looked happy. I couldn't help but smile at the way she was so shocked by it all. "Sit down." "Ok" She is still in shock its adorable. After we ate we started talking "Question" she asked me "Shoot" "Why did ask me out? Why now?" I looked at her with widen eyes "Well I really gotten to like you so I asked you out. Is that wrong?" "Nope" she said looking down. Do it Shisui. Man up and down it. "Umm is it okay if I do something?" "Sure." I moved closer and kissed her.

Tsunami POV
HE KISSED ME!!!!! Omg what is happening. He pulled away "Sorry." I was still in shock. "For what?" "Kissing you." "You shouldn't apologize that. Bc if you did I would have to." He looked up "Wha" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back placing a hand on my cheek. We broke off. "So there will be a second date." "Of course." I said laughing.