Like For Real

After weeks of working with Itachi he has gotten better than when we first started, he made Chunin. Shisui and I have been pretty close these last couple of weeks we learned something I could do. So everyone knows that Hyūga's have pale lavender eyes. I have them too but I can turn them into my original eye color. It's creepy at the start but it's becomes really cool. He wanted to see if Itachi would notice my different eyes so that what we are doing now waiting for Itachi. "What's taking him so long? I want some dango." I whined. "Are you always thinking about food?" "Are you always breathing?" "Yes" "Ok then."

After a little while Itachi finally came to our meeting grounds. (I felt proper writing that) He saw my eyes almost immediately but he showed no emotion because we want to mess with Shisui. "Hey guys sorry I'm late." "Well you're here now let's go eat dango." We got some dango walked around the village Itachi had to make a stop at his house so we went there. His adorable baby brother Sasuke walked out and saw us "Nii-chan." He yelled running towards Itachi. He picks up the boy and walks into his house while me and Shishido wait outside. "He hasn't noticed yet." "Yes Shisui I noticed." I said. Itachi walked out and we went somewhere I'm not really sure where I was being led. "I like your eyes Tsunami." "Thank you Itachi." Shisui snapped his head back to see what had just happened. "Why did it take you so long to notice?" "I been noticed I just wanted to see your reaction." He said walking past Shisui.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shisui walked me home "Tsunami are you busy tomorrow." "No why?" "Do you maybe want to go on a date?" My eyes widen at his statement. "It's okay if you don't. I'm sorry I even asked." "Shisui I would love to go on a da with you." He smiled "And please do me a m favor?" "What's that?" "Lose the nerves." I said walking into my house. He laughed nervously. "That's exactly what I'm talking about." He pouted. "See you tomorrow." I closed my door.

The next day I got dressed and walked to Ichiraku's. "Tsunami!" "I turned my head to find Shisui calling my name. "Is our date now." "No it's later, but I saw you so I just walked up to you is that okay." He wasn't nervous thank goodness. "It's fine so what are we doing on our date." "It's a surprise" I laughed "Okay so what time is it." "I'll pick you from your place at 8." "Okay." "No more date talk what are you doing you have to go train with Itachi." "Shit I'll see you at 8." I ran as fast as I could to Itachi.