Day Off

FAST FOWARD
Shisui POV
So far so good things has been going great with Tsunami i mean we go on dates and something we just train together. The only thing that's stopping us from being together is the fact that we barely see each other. She's always out on mission or whenever she's free i'm out on a mission, it's just so much going on that's it hurts us as a couple. Keep in mind that she's 14 and i'm 15. 
"Hey Shisui," Itachi said walking towards me. "Hey umm is your sister out on a mission today?" "uhh i don't think so why," "okay thanks," i ran off to go find her. When i made to her house she wasn't there so i checked her secret training spot  and she was there, so i stood and watched her.

No one POV
Tsunami was training but then she felt a presence, "Someone is working hard," "Shisui how long have you been there?" she asked basically ignoring his presence. He walked towards her, "long enough," he said walking to hug her from behind, "Shisui i'm sweaty and gross right now," she said failing to push him off if she was trying she secretly enjoyed this. "I don't care Nami," he said kissing her cheek, causing a small blush to appear on her face. "How come i didn't know if you had a mission or not," "it was last minute i had one before but then they canceled it so i'm here," "okay so take a break it's your day off," he said pulling her away from the training ground.

He dragged her all the way to his house even though she could have walked freely but she kinda enjoyed it. "okay so it's our day off what do you want to do today?" "Shisui," some random jonin yelled (i could think of a name so meet random jonin). "Yea what's wrong?" "Lord Third need you to report to his office as soon as possible," "okay i'm in my way," and random jonin left. Shisui turned to Tsunami "i'm sorry Nami i have to go," "i know it's fine i understand," "okay bye," he kissed her check and left. She walked over to ichiraku but then Itachi ran into her, "Hey Itachi," "hey Nami, why are you with Shisui," "oh he had to go run an errand," "oh okay that explains this," "yea so what are you doing?" "it's my day off too," after they ate their food they parted ways.

Shisui POV
I ran as fast as i could to Nami house bc as soon as i get there i have to go so i'm going to make the best of it. I knocked on her  door no answer i knocked again no answer i kept knock still no answer. Then she opened the door, "Nami i don't have much time but i was wondering if you don't have anything to do next time we have a day off, if you would like to go on a date with me," "sure," "great i have to go i have a mission so i will leave you be," "be careful," "i will bye," "bye,"i kissed her then left for my mission. 

The next day

I came back from the mission and i went to see her but she wasn't home so i waited for her but she's didn't back until later that evening when i fell asleep waiting on her. "Shisui wake up," she said softly like something happened, i slowly woke up but i saw her smiling at me but it was pretty small. "Hey i'm sorry i was out so late," "no no it's fine," "you could have just used the key," "what key," "the spare under the mat," "what?!?" "shhh people can here you and might break in," she shushed me. She unlocked her door, and we walked into the house, "how long have you been sitting here," "i've been sitting since i got here this morning," "well then you must be hungry," "kinda," "okay,".

After we ate we just kinda talked about our day and things were okay between us i really missed her over the mission. "i missed you so much," "i missed you too shisui," i hugged her and i kissed her head. "i love you nami," "i love you too Shisui," i kissed her.

i'm so sorry guys that i haven't updated lease forgive me.