A night to remeber

Shisui POV
After a few weeks Nami had just turned 16 and i decided to get her a day off for herself it took a lot to convince Lord Danzo to get her that day off but he said i would repay him one day. i don't know what that means (😭😭 poor innocent Shisui) but Lord Third was gracious and gave her the day off without anything in return. I ran to her house and unlocked the door then i knocked on her bedroom door she opened it. "Shisui what are you doing here?" "get back into bed," i picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.  "Shisui let me go are you kidding right now i don't have time for this," she is going to stop kicking me, i dropped her on her bed. "what is going on Shisui," "it's your day off happy birthday Tsunami," i kissed her head, "wait so you're not going to stay," she mumbled the last part, "sorry but i can't i have to go but don't worry i'll be here later on, okay," "okay bye" "bye" she kissed me then i left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsunami POV
I spent the whole day pampering myself by sleeping the whole day i have never felt so refreshed after today.
Knock Knock
I open the door and it was Shisui, "happy birthday i'm sorry i couldn't stay, i promise i'll make it up to you," "shisui it's okay but i do want you to make it up though," he smiled "okay," i let him in. we talked the rest of the evening and then he asked me the question. "Nami do you want to umm you know umm do it?" to be totally honest i don't even know what he's talking about wait, he wants to do IT. I totally get it now "umm i mean i don't mind it umm i mean it doesn't matter to me ummm i mean-" he kissed me (okay so apparently the quotation marks won't let me use dashes so it's just going to be backwards) the best way to get me to shut up. "yea i do," i said totally in love with that passionate kiss, "okay,".

It was our first time and we really don't know what to do so we just started making out, in my room. Then it started to get really heated and then shisui took his shirt off, his perfectly ripped abs and his bulky arms so fine. Then he kisses my neck and slowly start sucking until he found my sweet spot and let me tell but the way he was looking my sweet spot was everywhere. But he found the one that made me moan, "shisui" i breathed out he kissed the spots he left on my neck then took my shirt off. "you okay," he asked me "yea i'm fine," "are you sure because we can stop," "no it's fine Shisui i'm okay" "okay," he slowly kissed me trying to cover up the fact that he can't unhook my bra, so i helped him. he kissed from my lips down to my neck to my chest and stomach and stopped at my pants. he undid them and his own and we were both in our underwear. he kissed the inside of my thigh but when he rose up i saw his bulge it was huge it looked as if it needed to be released. So being the lovely lady i am i flipped us over and i went down to his boxers and took them not to excepting his large length. It is HUGE OMG WHAT THE HECK HOW???? HOW IS THAT GOING TO FIT INSIDE OF ME!???!!!?? "wow you're huge," i slap my hand over my mouth, he laughs "thanks i guess,". i can't believe i said that out loud, "so umm will it fit," i slapped my over my mouth again he smiles "it'll fit but it will hurt," "oh okay," "umm you're leaking," i said las the pre-cum started oozing out of his slit. "oh jeez," he put his hands over his eyes in embarrassment then i realized this is probably the this where i suck him off. I licked the tip he tenses up not except that he looks at me and i'm just minding my own business by sucking his dick. i can take about half of his length in my mouth and put my hand on the other half that i can't take and then i hear Shisui moan i still suck but i look at him beer red and he's enjoying it. i go faster "ahh fuck," he groans and i take a little bit more at a time then i was able to take his whole length. "fuck i'm going to cum," he said i went faster then he came in my mouth, i swallowed, his eyes were wide. then he smirked "well then i guess it's my turn now," he flipped our positions to where he was on top, he kissed my clothed area i'm not prepared for what's going to happen knowing that it's shisui and whatever he has in store is crazy. he licked it trying to tease me, and it's working i want more. he then took off my underwear and stuck a finger inside and started moving it in and out of me i bite my lower lip so i won't moan, "don't hold back," he started going really fast and added another finger. ANOTHER FINGER I COULD BARELY HANDLE ONE!!!! i started moaning a lot during this as he keep adding fingers!!! then i came that was it i couldn't take it anymore. Then he, sucked his fingers off which was really hot not even going to lie. "okay so ummm this is-" "yea i know shisui just please be gentle" "of course," he kissed my head he lined himself with my entrance aww man i'm so scared.

Shisui POV
Aww man i'm so scared okay what if i hurt her i don't want to hurt her, okay shisui you're going to have to man up and put it in wait we almost forgot the condom, i'm so glad we had this mind talk. i put the condom on then i slowly entered her once i was all the way in we pause so she could adjust. "the safe word is red," "okay," she took a deep breath "you can move now, but slowly," "of course" i slowly moved in and out of her she clenched around me. "okay you can go faster now," "okay," so i started to go faster and faster and faster but not to fast what if she needs to say the safe word i mean, "shisui get out of your head and actually fuck me," "okay," now it's on. I started moving really fast and really hard into her then we came together i took the condom off and i threw it away she went to the bathroom and then i changed the sheets then we showered and then we just went to sleep and cuddled the rest of the night.