Chapter 1

...i made this while in 2020 quarantine and it hurts my soul pls it's bad !!! idk how it's getting sm reads💀

You have always loved your favourite tv show, Supernatural. You always quoted lines from the show and had a massive crush on all of the cast/characters. Supernatural was your escape to reality. You weren't that popular at school, yeah some people knew your name but you really only had your one best friend, Mia. Mia didn't watch supernatural so it was hard for her to get your humour. You tried to get her to watch supernatural but she wasn't really into that genre of shows. Every night you dreamt that you were on the show, even though you knew it was fake, supernatural just had a special place in your heart.

"Oh shut up Mia, you joked. Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow." You hung up the phone and jumped out of your bed to do your skincare and get into your pyjamas. You slowly crawled into your bed and covered yourself in your comfy grey blankets. You sat and starred at your roof for a while, until your eyes felt heavy and you drifted off into a deep sleep.

You felt the sun rays shining against your soft skin, you felt well rested and slowly opened your eyes, rubbing them at the same time. You slowly hopped out of bed and put your slippers on, then you yawned as you walked to your closet to get a dressing gown. You jogged down the stairs, as you tried to look for your brothers and sisters. They were staying over at your house for the weekend. Until you got interrupted by a bold knock on the door. As you opened the door your mouth dropped. You froze up and didn't know what to do, you were just standing there, like a soldier. There were two men, one really tall and one....not so much, they were wearing cheap suits and smelt like fast food, well at least one of them did. You knew exactly who they were.

Jensen? Jared...? You questioned. The two men looked at each other, confused. "No- I am special agent ricks and this is my partner special agent stark, they showed their badges and then put them back in their suit pockets. Would you mind if we could ask you a few routine questions about the death that happened here a couple of days ago, we were informed that you knew the victim?" "Ok this is one hell of a dream." You whispered to yourself.The agents looked up weirdly. "I'm- I'm sorry sure come in."

You guys sat down on a chair and started talking about the incident. Agent stark softly asked. "So did you have any relation to the victim at all?" "No- no he was just our neighbour." You replied" "Before his passing, did you ever notice him acting strange or doing anything unusual?" Agent ricks said. You looked at them and said. "No- he wasn't acting strange." Agent stark quickly replied. "What about cold spots, were there any cold spots when you went over to his house?" "Ok I thought this was real until you said that." You thought you whispered that, but you immediately covered your mouth and hoped no one heard. "Did you say something?" "Don't worry about it." You replied. Agent stark smiled and looked at you. "Can we have a minute?" You nod and then the agents smiled and walked behind the counter.

You tried everything you could to try and wake yourself up from this dream. You pinched yourself, shook your arms and legs, you even said to yourself multiple times to wake up. It just seemed so....real. You took a deep breath. I should just go ahead and say it, it's just a dream, a very very vivid dream. How bad could it be? You call out. "Sam?......Dean?" The "agents" whipped their heads around in shock.