Chapter 4

You stepped into the bunker, the giant metal door squeaking. You slowly walked down the staircase, you didn't know what to feel, Sam told you it was ok but honestly, inside your stomach had butterflies,Dean and Sam were so amazing...but you were scared to meet cas and jack...afraid that they might...not like you. Sam was behind you walking down the stairs, you waited for him before you started moving towards the library, you knew where that was...it was iconic. You went towards the books, you stroked your fingers along the spine of the perfectly ordered books and just looked around. Before you got interrupted by footsteps.

"Hello, who are you?" You turned around and saw jack, he was standing there, his face questionable. "Her name is y/n, it's a long story jack, do you know where dean is?" Sam said before walking towards the exit of the room. "Talking with cas, in the kitchen." Jack motioned towards the kitchen. Before Sam disappeared. There was an awkward silence between you and jack. You didn't know what to say. "How did you meet Sam and Dean?" Jack asks. You flick your head up, looking into his eyes. You chuckle. "Long story, basically I'm not from here." "Oh.." jack replied, you knew he was curious. "I'm from a different universe...reality...in my reality, you guys are in a TV show, I basically know everything about you guys." "Are you going to go back?" Jack questioned. "Well, I would but chuck kind of erased my existence, all the people I loved don't know I exist." "I'm sorry." You knew jack was being serious. You smiled back at him before Sam and dean walked into the room, but this time with cas. 

"Hi y/n." "How do you know my name?" You eyed Sam and Dean. "Um, Dean told me." Cas replies.  You nod your head awkwardly. You felt awkward tension between cas,jack and you. "Well, anyone want pie?" Dean motioned towards the keys of the impala. "Y/n you can come with me if you want to." You nod your head before walking back up the stairs and out of the bunker. 

"So..that was awkward." You chuckle. "Don't worry, they will warm up, you guys will get to know each other, you are part of the family now." You turn around, only Sam had said that. Dean noticed the confusion of your face. "Sam...he told me..what he said to you." You smile. "So, tunes?" Oh dean, you know I'm not that gullible to fall for you letting ME pick the music." Dean laughed and sped off, driving towards the shops. 

Dean parked baby and stepped out of the car, you did the same. You walked in the shop, Dean started searching for pie while you got other groceries that dean told you to get. "Hi darling." A voice caught your attention. There was a middle aged man, probably in his late thirties, brown hair and was wearing leather. "Do I know you?" You sassed him a little. "No, but I know you." The man started walking towards you. Leaning over you until he attacked you, hitting your head, you fell the the floor. You have never gotten into a fight physical fight before, but you have trained. You got up and punched the man as hard as you could, you grabbed his wrist and twisted it, causing him to yell and fall to the floor. The man turned you around, causing you to flip over. The man started sniffing your neck. "You're a vampire, aren't you." "BINGO!" The man yelled. "You're really special...and not because you are gorgeous, but your family is special love." You eyed him. and punched his face. "Rot in hell, bitch." 

"Y/N!" Dean runs towards you and grabs the vampire, you saw a kitchen knife on the floor. "DEAN!" You throw the knife towards dean and before you know it, Dean sliced the vamps head off. "Hey y/n are you ok?" Dean ran towards you and grabbed you into his arms, you started to tear up and dean reassured that everything was going to be ok. He grabbed you tighter into his arms and kissed you on the forehead. "Let's go home ok?" You found yourself drowning in deans green eyes, they were so beautiful.... you nod and then he picks you up bridal style and slowly puts you in the impala.