Chapter 10

You woke up with a huge migraine, Sam had made you a tea before but you haven't touched it, you didn't really feel like eating, although it was probably from the spell. You hear a knock on the door.

"Hey y/n." "Dean?" You ask. "What are you doing here?" "I- I um.. wanted to check on you." He replies. "Oh." You reply. "Well I'm fine, thanks for checking in though." You smile. Until you started to feel dizzy, you felt the world shake around you and before you knew it, it was black. 

You woke up in your bed, at the bunker. "The bunker?" You say to yourself. You felt someone move behind you and realised it was dean. "You're awake!" He says leaning up on his arm. "Yeah..what happened?" You say, rubbing your eyes. "Well, you said everything was fine, which it clearly wasn't because you fell on the ground, so we decided to go back home and I took care of you." He says smiling. "Well thankyou Winchester." You smile. 

During those few days you felt extremely tired, you had headaches everyday, but luckily the boys helped you through it, even Gabriel, you were so thankful to have them in your life. 

You woke up today feeling better, you actually got ready today, jeans, your favourite top and even put on some slight makeup. "Well look who's feelin better." Gabriel smiles. "Hi gabe!" You smile and hug him. "I've made breakfast, if you want to come down, only if your up to it though." He smiles. "Count me in." You reply. 

"Snakes don't like bacon Dean." Sam rolls his eyes. "I like bacon." He shrugs, smiling. You couldn't help but stare, he was so adorable. "Y/n you ok?" Cas asks, he was concerned. You sit up, "No I'm fine, just, don't worry about it." You say smiling. Sam nudges you under the table, then starts laughing. "Samantha if you do that again I'll shoot you." You say with a little giggle. "Can we get more cereal today, I ate it all last night." Jack says. "Yeah why not." You say smiling. "Dean, why do you keep staring at y/n?" Cas asks, tilting his head. You choke on your coffee. Sam try's to hold his laugh in, Gabriel covered his mouth, laughing at the back of the room while jack keeps on eating with a grin on his face. Dean looks up at Cas with a 'wtf man' face. "Okkk well, jack wanna come with me to get the cereal?" You ask. Jack nods his head. As you are walking out of the bunker you yell. "Dean we are taking baby, you can't stop us we're already gone!" 

You and jack rode baby to the nearest shop, getting jacks favourite cereal and heading back to drive baby to the bunker. "Why don't you and dean date already?" Jack asks. You jump a little then reply. "Well it's more complicated than that." "I don't get it, Dean is obviously in with you and you love him back." You smile at jack. "We will see." 

Later that night you and the boys had  a movie night, you didn't have these often, so it was good to have a rest. You guys watched the breakfast club, since dean wouldn't allow you to put on a chick flick. You guys had a lot of snacks, jack brought his cereal that you got earlier, you also ordered pizza and drinks, a lot of beer. 

"Night guys." Sam said. "Night Samantha." You smirk and he walks away. "I'm gonna go back into my room." Jack quickly states. "I'm gonna go outside." You smile and walk outside the bunker, with a beer. Honestly you just wanted to get out of there because you and dean were going to be alone, you didn't want that to happen because that means you would have to talk, which would make things awkward. "Hi y/n." "Dean?" You reply. "Hi." "I never said how sorry I really was you know." He says. "I forgive you dean." You smile, trying to give him closure. "No but it isn't right, because I care about you y/n and I can't hurt the ones  I love." You saw tears brimming his eyes. "Dean Winchester you have noth-" Your lips connect, you kiss dean pack, it was passionate, you felt fireworks go off in your stomach. You look at Dean. Smiling. "Y/n I love you, and I don't know if you love me back I just." You cut him off with a passionate kiss. Pulling away, you say. "I love you too Dean." You say smiling.

You woke up, Dean shirtless..."shirtless?" You say to yourself. "Oh...oh god we didn't." You checked if you had clothes on. "Oh...we did do it." You laugh. "Morning sweetheart." Dean says smiling. "Morning stupid." You smile back. "I'm gonna go get changed." "Noooooo." Dean whines , he pulls you back in bed. "Few more minutes." He says before cuddling you. 

When you went down to breakfast Sam,Cas,Jack and Gave were there. You came down in deans flannel and sweatpants, your hair in a messy bun, you yawned and then went to sit down at the table. You froze when you saw the boys. Slowly smirking. They knew you were wearing deans flannel. "Well congrats girl!" Gabriel laughs. "OH so that's what I heard last night huh?" Sam smirks. Cas smiles. "I told you." Jack smirks. "I guess you did." You reply smiling. "So what's for breakfast?" Dean walks up from behind, then kissing you. "About time." Sam smiles. "Shutup Sammy." Dean snaps. "I had to be his personal therapist while you were gone, TWO DAYS and he went mental without you." Sam laughs. "Well I guess you could say I'm crazy for you y/l/n." Dean replies. "I could say the same thing." You reply smirking. You and dean kissed, them you looked at the boys. It's weird how one day you were in a different reality, then came here....maybe it was a blessing In disguise. I guess it was....