Chapter 5

You slowly opened your eyes, you saw dean passed out on the chair next to you, you were in your room at the bunker. You slowly lifted up and sat on the bed. "And she's awake!" Sam giggled. "Hey Sam." You replied softly smiling. "What happened?" 

"Well, you and dean went to the shops, then from what dean told me you got attacked by a vamp...he also told me you had some good moves." Sam smiled. "He said something about my family." "What?" Sam looked at you. "Before I- um..punched him, he said that my family was special." You could tell Sam had the 'we have got a problem' face on. You heard dean grunt as he started opening his eyes. "Mornin sleepyhead." You say smiling. "Your awake!" He replied. "You need anything y/n?" "A tea would be nice." You reply. "Thanks Sam." Sam nodded his head and walked out of the room, leaving only you and dean.

"You slept here?" You blushed a little but tried not to make it obvious. "Yeah, I- I wanted to make sure you were ok, it's my fault you got hurt." Dean looked down on the ground. "Dean, this isn't your fault, we were going to get groceries." You say. "Yeah I know but I shouldn't have left you alone in there." 

You sigh.

grabbing deans hand, causing him to look up at you, he had tears filling up in his eyes. "Dean Winchester I have been in a shop by myself before, besides, I kicked its ass." You say that last part proudly with a little giggle. "You sure did." Dean replies laughing. You heard the door opening, "One tea for you miss y/l/n." Sam says in a funny accent. "Mmmm...well could be better mr Winchester." You reply back in the same accent sarcastically. You made dean and Sam smile. 

"Well I'm going to have a shower, call out if you need anything y/n." 

"Bye dean." You reply.

"Ok spill." Sam says sitting next to you. "What?" You reply. "You like Dean don't you." You blush slightly, no ones ever said that to you before. Not like that. "Can you keep a secret Winchester?" Holding out your pinky finger. Sam links his pinky finger with yours and then hugs you. "Just between me and you, I think he likes you too." You look up at Sam. He smirked. "Have fun y/n, call out if you need anything ok?" Sam said that last part almost mimicking dean and teasing you for having feelings for him. He laughed and you threw a pillow at him, just missing by the slightest before Sam ran off. You sat back in your bed, before finally getting up. You had a shower , got dressed into your jeans, and a tank top. You also dried your hair and curled it a little before you went down to the library. 

"It's good to see that your ok y/n, I tried healing you the best I could, but for some reason it didn't  work." You felt cas' sympathy. "Don't worry about it cas, I'm fine, thankyou though, for trying." You say softly smiling. Cas nodded his head. "You're ok!" You turn around and see jack. You heard relief in his voice. "Yeah I'm ok! thank god for that." You chuckle at jack. "Did god heal you?" Cas tilts his head. You giggle. "It's just an expression silly." After that you went over to Sam. "So I was thinking pizza tonight?" Sam asks. "Mmmmm yum." You reply. After Sam ordered the pizza you got changed into some comfy clothes, you out on sweatpants and a flannel and went back downstairs where Dean, Sam, Cas, and Jack were ready to watch a movie. "What movie we watchin?" Dean asks. "Well I vote avengers marathon because cas hasn't watched ANY, can you believe that?" You giggle. "Well then I think it's settled, avengers marathon." Sam replied. 

You were on the couch, your head on deans legs, while he sat up. Sam was on the other side with your legs on his legs. Jack and Cas were sitting down, leaning on the couch too. "But I don't get it." Cas says. "You can't have a metal suit and fly in space?" You,Sam and Dean laugh. "It's only made up buddy." Dean replies. You could tell Cas was still confused. "Personally I liked the Spider-Man movies the best, they were funny." Jack says. "I liked the iron man movies but also Spider-Man, it's a tie i reckon." You chuckle. "I would have to agree with y/n here." Sam giggles. "Well I liked dr strange." Cas added. "Mmmm I liked black widow." "Are you sure you didn't just like it coz she's extremely hot?" You say sarcastically. You look up at Dean, and he looks down at you making a face, you make one back. "Well I'm gonna head to bed, goodnight y/n." Sam kisses you on the cheek and goes to bed. "I think I'm gonna call it a night too." You say. You kiss Cas,jack and dean on the cheek. "Goodnight." You say before heading back to your room. You tie your hair up and go under the covers. You tried to fall asleep. Smiling. You loved your new family.