In an Alternate Universe chapter 2

The "agents" quickly replied. "How do you know our names?" They said it at the same time, just like in the show...you loved when they did that. You looked at them in shock and then started thinking about all the possibilities of why you are seeing..."Sam and Dean Winchester" Was it a dream? Am I daydreaming?  "Am I dead?" Well you accidentally said that out loud. "Why would you think you are dead?" Sam asked. You replied. "Oh I don't know maybe because Sam and Dean are in the tv show supernatural which YOU guys star in and your acting like Sam and Dean right now so i don't know why I am dreaming or your in my heaven like this but I'm really confused because I don't know what's going on." You took a deep breath out.  Sam and Dean just stared into your eyes.  "I- I'm sorry I'm just really scared." You said. "Look I don't know what you are talking about because first of all. There isn't a show called supernatural so I don't know what your going on about. Sam pulled Dean away. "Where am I?" You questioned. Sam replies to you, "Your in Austin, Texas. You live here?"  "No no no no I don't, I live in California but it's weird because my house looks exactly the same..." You stated.

After a while of just trying to figure out what's wrong, Sam and Dean sit back down on the couch, they decided to have the "talk" with you because they knew that they had to help you. "I am Sam and this is Dean, we hunt monst-."  "Monsters, I know. I also know that Sam is Lucifers true vessel and he went into the cage for a year while Dean was living his life with Lisa and ben, then Sam got out of the cage but he was soulless and then when he got his soul back there was a lot of apocalypses you had to fight, Mary came back and Jack killed her. Yes jack the son of Lucifer, I know about jack. But before jack was born lucifer killed cas, I know about Castiel too. Then he got resurrected and now you are fighting..Chuck,God." You sighed. Sam and deans faces completely melted. "How do you know everything about our lives? Are you some stalker? Or a prophet?" You could tell Dean had fear in his eyes, his beautiful green eyes. "I'm telling you, I went to bed and then woke up and Sam and Dean fricking Winchester show up at my doorstep!" You yell. Sam and Dean year the panic in your breath. "Hey we will find out what is going on we jus-"

A voice cut Sam off.

"That is probably my doing.... yeah sorry about that, I felt like you needed to be here instead of your home." You,Sam and Dean turn around and they pulled their guns out. "Oh boys you know they won't hurt me,right?" "Chuck." You said under your breath. "THIS WAS YOUR DOING!" Sam yelled. "Like I said, sorry y/n." Chuck sarcastically replied. Look as much as I want this life I can't, so can you just send me back please? My family and friends are probably worried sick about me...plus I don't even know if this is real...I mean for all I know I could be in a coma because you guys are in a tv show." Chuck replies, "Yeah well...I am god, I'm real and you are just one of the many different realities I have, just like the show, and yes I thought it would be fun to make Sam and Dean characters in your reality... and to answer your other question, sorry I can't do that. See when I pulled you into this alternate universe, I made sure that you didn't want to go back." You couldn't believe what was happening, Sam and Dean? Real? So Jensen and Jared... they aren't even real? You start to get flustered but snap back into reality...or well...what you are in right now. "Yeah well I want to go back, so that didn't work did it?" You said in a sarcastic tone. Dean grinned at you. "As far as your family and friends know, you never existed. That's right, I wiped you straight from existence, so you having nothing left, you really want to go back now? Chuck sarcastically smirked. "Your bluffing." You instantly reply. "see for yourself." Sam and Dean stand in front of you, almost protecting you. You were literally living your dream... "It's ok guys." You say. Chuck snaps his fingers and your back in your house...again.. but this time it felt different, colder...more lonely.

"quiet isn't it?" Shutup Chuck. You reply. You search around the house calling out for your mom. "Mom! MOM, MOMMMMM-" "How did you get in my house!" You heard a familiar voice from behind. "MOM thank goodness, you gave her a huge hug." "I don't know how you got in my house, but if you don't leave now, I will call the cops...also I think you might have me mixed up with someone else. I don't have any children. I am 78." You step back in tears. Then before you know it. You see Sam and Dean again, in their cheap suits.

"Y/N!" Sam and Dean scream. You drop onto your knees, then burst out into tears. You had nothing left, everyone you knew and loved was gone. Sam and Dean race up to you. "He- he took everything from me, I- no one knows who I am, it's like I was never born. You say with tears falling down your cheeks, I don't know what to do."  Dean grabs you into a tight hug, Sam looks at you with only compassion. You say there crying, the boys were just waiting patiently. Until Sam broke the silence. "Do you want to stay at the bunker with me and Dean?"  You look up at Sam and Dean. "Are you sure?" Dean replies, "100%." "Y/n we don't know what you must be feeling right now, but we want to keep you safe." Sam added on.  You nod your head and then hugged dean again, you just rested your head on his shoulder until there was no more tears left.  "It's getting late, did you want me to check into a motel and then we can just sleep and go to the bunker in the morning?" Dean suggested.

You and Sam nod. You walked outside your house, and saw her. It was beautiful, she was shiny all over, you could see the number plate on the back of the car. This was your dream, seeing baby. You never thought you would ever see baby in your whole life. You cherished this moment, like it was your last.