Chapter 7

You weren't ready for hunting yet, you usually helped dean and Sam with research but they wouldn't let you go on a hunt yet...you couldn't blame them, after all...you've only watched the, hunt..

2 YEARS LATER

It's been 2 years since chuck pulled you from your world. Everything has changed, you grew closer to the boys, Cas told you some incredible stories from his past, You even took Jack out to do some fun stuff, like the trampoline park, the zoo,watched a couple of movies, you and jack even snuck out! 

You and Sam are best friends, you tell each other everything. You loved him so much, you loved all the boys..a lot. Sam didn't really ask about your feelings towards dean, he knew you had them, but I guess he didn't want to push anything. You and dean had a really complex relationship...one day he would flirt with you, next he would bring home a chick from the bar. Sam knew how frustrating that was for you, he tried to comfort you every time. Gabe and you are so close, you told him about your feelings towards dean, he is convinced dean likes you but you think otherwise. 

You were a full on hunter now! And a damn good one! Sam and Dean never go without you, you've killed countless werewolves,ghosts,demons...everything! "Hey y/n I've got a case!" You heard Sam shout from his laptop. "YA! Where is it?" You shout. "Texas!" He replies. "Oh ok! I'll get ready!" You shout. "HEY SAM ARE WE WEARING OUR FBI CLOTHES?" You yell. "UHHH NO!" He replies. You felt relief, you didn't like wearing the fbi suit, it was uncomfortable. You put on some jeans, a purple tank top and a leather jacket. You slipped on your hunting boots and ran and grabbed your angel blade, just in case....Gabriel gave you that for safe keeping, so you like to bring it on every hunt. 

"So what's this hunt about?" You ask. "Uh well 6 strippers have been found drained of blood, but the weird thing is that their heart was ripped out." Sam replies. "Strippers!" "Count me in!" Dean smirks. You roll your eyes, Sam gives dean the bitch face. "So what we dealing with?" Dean asks. "Well from what Sam tells me it could be either a vamp or a werewolf." Dean looks at you and Sam with confusion. "Well, I guess we have to check out the club then." Dean sighs sarcastically as he says that. "Hmm maybe you'll get lucky... or not." You mummer under your breath. Sam tried to contain his laugh. "You did not just hear that Samantha, not from my mouth." You whisper. Sam opens the bunker door for you and you walk to the impala. "Your secrets safe with me." Sam winked. "What was that?" Dean asked. "Nothin...me and Sam were just- ummmm." Dean looks at you up and down. "You know what just get in the car Winchester." He smiled and got into the drivers seat.

As you pulled up to the motel you flopped on the bed, Sam checked you guys in. "Me and Sammy are getting pizza, you in?" Dean questioned. "No it's fine I'll stay here, I need a couple hours rest before we go to the strip club anyway." You say with your eyes closed. Dean comes up to you and kisses your forehead, "See you soon y/n." Dean smiled. "Bye Winchester." You giggle. You heard the door shut and as soon as you heard the impala drive away you got up. You had this thought for ages, the boys and you weren't gonna find anything suspicious if you can't get vip pass, right? You thought to yourself. Then it hit you! It was crazy, but worth it. "Shit I don't have any clothes!" You say to yourself. "Gabe....GABE!" "Yes y/n what's up?" Gabe smiles. "I need you to get me back to the bunker, I forgot a few things for tonight's hunt." Gabe looks at you concerned, "You never leave stuff behind?" Gabe said. "Um well, I have this crazy idea...it's gonna work though, so I am going to get the um- the most sluggish outfit and try and get a job at the strip club....." Gabe looks at you in shock. "DONT BE MAD." You say. "I'm not it's just- are you ok with doing that?" "It's for the job gabe, and plus if I wasn't comfy with doing that why would I have the idea in the first place." Gabe nods his head and in a second you are back in the bunker. You run to your room and pick out a short short pink dress with black high heels, you curled your hair and out on some makeup. Before you knew it you were at the strip club. "You didn't hav-." "Y/n it's ok it's not like I'd let you go back to the motel and then let you walk..." you kiss gabe on the cheek and walk in. You go straight to the bar. "Hi can I please speak to your manager?" You ask. "Hi sweetheart, sure ya can." The guy smirks and calls out his manager. He was about 55 and he just glared at you, almost judging you. "Hi there, and what might your name be?" The man asks. "I'm y/n nice to meet you, I'm looking for a job here, I've worked in New York and Vegas." You lie proudly. The man eyed you. "And why do you want this job?" "Purely because I like what I do." You force a smile. "Can you work at a bar?" "Yup, owned my own for a few years, decided to sell." You keep the smile. The was awkward silence and then the man finally hired you. "Can I come on tonight?" You ask. "Sure thing honey." You smirked and walked out. As soon as you got out you kicked off your high heels and sighed. Until you heard a familiar car engine. "Shit." You think to yourself. "Y/N!" Sam calls out. "DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO ANSWER YOUR PH-." Dean stopped when he saw you, he just eyed you up and down. I'm sorry guys. "What happened?" Sam commented. "I got a job." Sam and deans faces went blank. "A WHAT?" Dean shouted. "ITS NOTHING BAD I NEED IT FOR THE CASE!" You shout back. "You really wanna do this y/n?" Sam asks. "I have to..plus how did you think this was going to go, it's not like you have VIP pass." You say with a sassy tone in your voice. "I don't understand why you had to wear that?" Dean stated. "You look like my one night stands." You roll your eyes. "Well I guess you'll have to suck it up Winchester." You sassed him. 

As you got home you got some rest, before fixing your hair and putting on some makeup. They had a costume there so you just came in casual clothes. The drive was silent. "So what's the plan, you go turn on those guys then what?" Dean snapped. "DEAN! I told you I'll know, and I'll find out more info just let me do this one, please." Dean rolled his eyes when Sam turned around and looked at you compassionately. "Good luck out there today kid, don't worry, I got your back." "Gabe?" You whisper. "Nah I'm deAn WiNcHesTer." He replies. You try and cover your laughs. He kisses you in the cheek and vanishes. 

You finally got there. You came in first and got ready. At least today's outfit wasn't too slutty...but nothing you would usually wear. You breathe. "You got this." You whisper in the mirror. You heard a door creak from behind you. "Hey I'm using this!" "I know." "Dean?!" You reply. "You're not supposed to be here!" You say. "I know I know but I wanted to say..I'm sorry, for before I just-  I care about you y/n and I don't want to loose you." Your stomach was literally doing cartwheels and your heart was beating so fast, you were afraid  dean might hear it. "I'm not going anywhere Winchester, you can count on that." You smile. He kisses you on the cheek and heads out. 

"Alright gorgeous here is your friends for tonight, girls this is y/n, be nice she's new." The manager says. "Hi y/n I'm Jess, and this is Jen, and Chloe." She says smiling. "You guys are gorgeous." You smile. "I was just about to say the same thing to you." Chloe smiled. "Alright showtime!" The manager yelled. You walked out and heard all the drunken guys cheering. You all had assigned tables, and you switched throughout the night. So that means you will have Sam and Dean for a bit, which makes things easier. 

The first table wasn't that bad, they weren't that crazy, asked for a few things and then drinks....second round was a bit rough but you handled it. You saw dean eyeing you the whole time, it made you blush, but you tried to hide it. The next table looked a bit suspicious. They were in the corner. You sucked it up and did your job. "Hi princess how's it goin?" One guy said. "I'm good how are you? You fake smiled. "I'm great." He smirked. You got a bad vibe from him...The other two guys just watched. "Grab us a drink." The third guy stated. "Sure!" You fake smiled, "what kind?" "Vodka." The second man asked. You took a deep breath, coming right u- "Ah shit!" You yelled. "Is everything ok gorgeous?" The first man asked. "Yeah I just, I just cut myself that's all, no biggie." You acted surprised, even though you did that on purpose. You noticed the first guy couldn't stop looking at the blood. You knew it was him. "Ok I'll get you your vodkas!" You smile holding your cut. You told the bartender and she got it sorted. After that it was Sam and Deans turn. You sat down sighing. "What happened?" Dean asked, he saw the blood. "I "cut" myself." "Y/n why would you do that?!" Dean whisper shouted. "Look guys it's him, that table I know it's him.