Chapter 8

"So what do we do?" Sam asks. "I'll go in the back, trick him and you guys come back me up so we can kill this son of a bitch." You reply. "Hold on we don't even know what type of monster this is y/n?" Dean pipes up. "Dean, I literally just told you I blend in front of them." You say in a sassy tone. "What if they are trying to trick you?" "Ok and? I have my silver and a machete." You reply to Dean. "Hmm, fine." Dean sighs. You bet up from the table. "Game on." You smile and start walking back to the table with the three guys. Dean smirks at you, looking up and down. "Take a picture it will last longer." Sam laughs. "Shutup Sammy." 

"Hi ya boys, how was your drinks?" You say with a fake smile. "They were amazing sweetheart, actually I had a reservation to have a private session in the back?" The man stated. "Sure thing hun." You smile, grabbing the mans arm. 

You were walking to the back, when you pasted Dean and Sams table. You have them a heads up and they now new that the plan was in action. As you got to the back of the club the man went in first, you closing the door behind him. 

"So what would you lik-." A sudden ache hit your head, your vision started to get hazy and eventually everything went black. 

You woke up tied on a chair. Your head still aching. You open your eyes to the man that you and the boys were supposed to ambush. "So, I guess your the disgusting vampire killing those innocent girls." You said angrily. "Mmmm yes, but only for you." The man smirked. "Well, sweetheart how else was I gonna get your attention?" "You spit on him. "You're disgusting." You reply. "Why didn't you kill me then and there?" You stated. "Well to make it more fun of course." You heard the doors opening and Sam and Dean shoved onto the concrete floor. "Y-y/n?" Dean tried to speak but his words trembled. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH." You screamed. The man laughed. "If you want them to live, I need to drain you of your blood." The man smirks. You gasped when you saw the mans eyes turn into black ones. "Surprise!!!" The demon yelled. "But the kill-." "Why would I just give you a chance to prepare?" The demon smirks. "Now, your blood or the Winchester's." The demon stated. The room grew silent. "I SAID THE BLOOD OR THE WINCHESTERS!" The demon yelled, bringing Dean on his knees, a knife to his throat. "DONT GIVE IT TO HIM Y/N!" "WAIT!" You yell at the demon. "Why- why is my blood so important?" You ask. "You don't need to know." The demon smirked. "I said, WHY is my blood so important?" You repeated. "Well sweetheart, your family's blood is bound with very powerful magic and is the key to unlocking hell, for good." The demon smiles. "SO...blood or Winchester's, choose wisely miss y/l/n." The demon says before slicing a bit of deans throat. "FINE!" You yelled. "Take it." The demon smirked and started walking towards you with a knife. You close your eyes. Before a bright light shined on your eyes. The demon was killed. 

"Gabe?" You questioned before you blacked out. 

You woke up, your vision still hazy and your head pounding. You noticed your surroundings, you were definitely not in the bunker. You turn around to see Sam on the bed, sleeping. "Sam?" You questioned. "Omg y/n are you ok?" He came home and grabbed you in his arms. "Yes Sam I am ok, few bumps but I'll be right." You giggle. "Are you ok?" You questioned. "Yes h/n I am ok, few bumps but I'll be right." He replies back giggling. You heard the motel door open, it was dean. He looked mad, angry,sad,concerned? You haven't seen him like this before. "Are you ok..?" You softly ask. "Fine, glad to see your ok." He replies. Sam gives dean a bitch face and then asks if we wanted breakfast, we went down the street. 

You got up and got dressed for the day, blue jeans, a black tank top and a pink flannel. You put on your boots and walked outside, taking a deep breath. You stayed outside for a while until you decided to go back in. Before you opened the door you bumped into dean. "I- I am so sorry I did-." "You didn't mean to, its ok." He replies bluntly. "What's your problem?" You ask. "My problem? Oh I don't know y/n maybe because you nearly died for us!" He raised his voice. "OH IM SORRY FOR WANTING YOU ALIVE!" You shout back. "WHAT SO ALL OF HELL COULD BE UNLEASHED ONTO EARTH!" He shouts back. "I SAID THAT BEFORE HE TOLD ME DEAN!" "YOU STILL SACRIFICED YOURSELF!" Dean replied. "OH IM SORRY DEAN, ONLY YOUR ALLOWED TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE!" You yell back. "What's THAT supposed to mean!" He asks. "DONT even sorry about it dean I've had enough." You feel tears brimming in your eyes as you move the door open and walk outside. "Woah woah woah hey y/n are you ok?" Sam asks as you bump into him. Dean gives Sam the 'fighting' look and Sam rolls his eyes. 

You took a deep breath, you felt a tear roll down your cheek and but you quickly wiped it away. As you heard a voice. "You've had enough? What about me y/n! You always get us nearly killed! You're not a good hunter! You weren't born into it!" Dean yells. You would see instant regret on his face. You felt a tear drop down your cheek. "If that's how you really feel, tell the boys and Sam I said bye, Thankyou for helping me these past years." You grab your stuff and fund the nearest car to hotwire. You heard dean calling your name but before he could get a word out you drove off, not knowing where to go. You just new you had to drive, get away from there. 

As tears ran down your  cheeks you decided to stop on the side of the road, you drove for 2 states. You stopped the car and buried your face into the drivers wheel. "Hey y/n." You felt a soft presence touch you. You turned around. Gabriel was there. You hugged him tight and he kissed you on the head, rocking you back and forth. "Hey hey it's going to be ok." Gabriel reassured you. "He- he said I was a bad hunter and I wasn't born into it. Tears fill your eyes again and you felt Gabriel hug you tighter. "Son of a bitch, I'm gonna kill him." You turn your head to gabes. "NO don't do that!" You chuckled. "I wasn't actually y/n." He says sarcastically. "I know you would though." You giggle. "Mmmm possibly." He replies. You and Gabriel started to drive again, you decided to stop at a motel, get some shut eye and got some beer,fries and burgers. It reminded you of dean and the things that happened before but you tried to shut it out. 

After a while you and Gabriel sat down on the couch. "Hey gabe..did you save me from that- that demon?" You ask. "Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't stay, the warding was too strong, I would've came sooner." He replies. You hug him. "Thankyou." You say smiling. 

"Do you know anything about my bloodline?" You question. "I- I should've told you earlier but yes, see heres the thing...you..well..the you that was in this world originally." "Wait there was another me?" You ask, shocked. "Yeah." Gabe chuckled. "But I do like this you more." He smiles. You smile back. "Anyways, she- um you? I don't know how to put it in words, but your whole bloodline died." He stated. "I still don't get why my blood is important?" You ask. "Well your blood is cursed, Well with the only magic in the world to open up he'll completely, every soul,demon anything could come out." He replied. "Damn..." you sigh. "Ya I know, scary." He huffed. "So why don't I reverse the spell?" You ask. "Well we would need an extremely powerful witch in order for that y/n." Gabe replies. "Rowena!" You state. "Rowena can help us." You cheer. 

"Well I- I can't believe I've never thought of that before! And I'm an archangel!" Gabe replies. "I'm smarter than an archangel? Wowwww." You smile sarcastically. "We can try and find her tomorrow, you need some rest." Gabe motioned you to the bed and missed you on the forehead. "Goodnight y/n." "Goodnight gabe." You smile and in a second you heard his wings flap and in a second he was gone. You began to try and get some shut eye, before you heard wings flap again. "Gabe? What's wrong?" You ask. "It's not gabe y/n." "Cas?" You reply. "And jack." Jack added in smiling. "I heard about you and dean.." You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Cas it's for the better, you heard what he said." "Personally I think it isn't y/n, your an amazing hunter, most of the time better than dean, I think he was just hurt because he cares about you." Cas says. "I'm sure it's not that but thankyou Cas." "We just wanted to come and see if your ok and to say goodnight." Jack smiled. "Thankyou Jack, you kissed him and Cas on the cheek and went back into your bed. "Wait guys!" Can you please don't tell the boys where I am, I'm ok, I've got Gabriel and you guys for now." You smile. "Sure y/n." Cas replies. In a  second the wings were gone. You were alone. You finally got into the bed and got some shuteye.