Chapter 6

"I didn't know you were here." A deep voice mumbles. "Of course I am  Cas, what else would I be doing?" "Porn...I guess." Cas replies. 

You heard a familiar voice, it sounded like Cas, but there was another, you didn't recognise the voice. You began shuffling and you rubbed your eyes to get a clearer picture. "Cas? What are you doing here?" You mumble. "I was watching you sleep." He replies. Then another voice piped up. "And so was I." The figure says smiling. "Who- who are you?" You instantly ask. "His name is Gabriel, he is your guardian angel." Cas responds. As your vision began to get clearer you saw what Gabriel looked like, he wasn't that tall, he was smirking and he hazel eyes, his hair half slicked back. "Hi Gabriel." You smile, before hugging him. He hugs you back, smiling. "What time is it?" "Almost 5am." Cas responded. "Oh son of a bitch." You say sighing. "What's wrong?" Gabriel glared at you. "Nothing I- I promised the boys I would cook them breakfast last night." You say putting your hand on top of your head. "Hey, what about I do the cooking, you get yourself ready for the day." Gabriel says smiling. "You don't hav-." "Y/n technically I do, I am your guardian angel after all." He smirks. You giggle. "Thankyou." You get out of bed and peck Gabriel on the cheek. "You staying for breakfast Cas?" "I don't eat y/n." Cas replies tilting his head again, he was a cutie. You chuckle. "When you were human you did, so why not try some now." You questioned. "I'll try it with ya." Gabriel says smirking. You smile, looking back at Cas. "Fine only for you." Cas gave you a soft smile. "YAYYY!" You grabs him into a hug, he hesitates and then wraps his arms around you. "DONT LEAVE ME HANGING GUYS I FEEL LEFT OUT!" Gabriel yells. He runs and hugs you and Cas. You guys were all squished together and you and Gabriel were dying of laughter.  Eventually Cas started laughing too. 

"Woah what did I walk into!" 

"HI SAM!" You reply.

"Y/n? Where are you?" Sam jokingly asks, looking around the room.

"Can't you see her? She's between me and Gabriel." Cas asks. You start cracking up again, so does Gabriel. You heard Sam quickly take a picture of us and then he joined the group hug. "Wait Gabriel?" Sam asks. "Hi Sam." Gabriel jokes. "Sam, he's my guardian angel." You say. Sam looked shocked but he was ok with it. "Sammy? Cas, y/n? Is that- Gabriel?" Dean asks. You could tell he had questions. But before you knew it he was in the group hug. You were in the middle, Gabriel hugging on the left side of you, Sam on the right, Dean at your back. And obviously Cas was in front of you. "HEY WHERE WAS MY INVITE!" Jack yells as he jumps on all of us, causing us to fall on the ground. We were all silent until you and Gabriel  looked at each other, you guys started bursting out with laughter, then jack,Sam,Dean and then Cas. You guys were dying of laughter, Gabriel holding his stomach because he was laughing to hard. "I'm gonna- g-go take a shower." You giggle. You had a shower and got changed into jeans, a black tank top, and a red flannel, with boots. You did slight makeup and brushed your hair. After that you went back to your room. "BREAKKKKKKFASTTTT!" You heard Gabriel yell. "MMMMMM!" You reply back. You head to the kitchen, it was a dream! Filled with bacon,eggs,pancakes,waffles,pie, "PIE?" You questioned. "Did you just question pie?" Dean asks sarcastically. "Mmmm  no never who said that?" You giggle. Dean sits down at the table, you could see him start to drool. "You look like a monster." You say. "Actually I am hotter than that." Dean replies. You roll your eyes. "Thankyou gabe." You smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Wait is it ok if I call you gabe?" You ask. "Please, Gabriel sounds too....ugh." Call me gabe. He smiles. "Wowwww yum!" Jack comes running in, racing to the table and placing every type of thing gabe made on his place. "Woah slow down there cowboy, you'll get sick." Dean says. "Don't listen to him jack." You reply, dean gives you a 'Excuse me' face. "Yeah you obviously haven't seen yourself eat dean." Sam says. "See, even Sam agrees with me." You say smirking. Dean gives you the, 'ugh' face. You and Sam sat down and started eating, eventually Cas and gabe joined. I made Cas try pancakes and I think he actually liked them. "So!" "We got a case?" You say. "Yeah actually we do, Texas." Sam replies.