Chapter 9

"WOOOOOOOOHOOOO!" You heard someone scream. It caused you to fly out of your bed. You saw gabe dancing around the motel with a pot on his head, and a pan in his arm, making extremely loud noises. "What the fuck are you doing gabe!" You sighed. "I thought I would wake you up differently today." He giggled. "What by bursting out my eardrums?" You laugh. He laughs back. "So what you want for breakfast?" He asks. "Uhh I have no clue." You shake your head. Gabriel snaps his fingers and a whole table of food appears I'm the middle of the motel, filled with all your favourite food. "Uh- gabe! Yum!" You stated. You ran up to him and he gave you a big hug. "I don't know where I would be without you." You smile. "Probably dead." He smirks. You roll your eyes and then start devouring the food Gabriel out in front of you. You started with the bacon and eggs, like always, then started making your way down. 

"I've got some exciting news." Gabriel smiled. "Oh yeah, what about?" You ask covering your mouth. "Well...I was trying to track down rowena and I found out that she is going to a masquerade ball tonight!" You drop your knife and jump up in excitement. "Omg omg OMG I CANT WAIT, WE CAN GO SHOPPING FOR DRESSES AND JEWELLERY AND HEELS AND THE BALL IS ALWAYS AMAZING IVE SEEN IT IN MOVIES!" You shot out a huge breath and Gabriel looked at you, shocked. Then you both started wheezing. Gabriel didn't expect you to react that way, you didn't even realise you were so excited. 

"Well the party starts at 7 so we better go shopping." Gabriel smiles. You nod your head and walk towards the shower. You got ready, put some sweatpants on and a jumper, you wanted to be comfortable while trying on dresses. You threw your hair in a bun and grabbed your things. "Let's get this party started." Gabriel winked. 

You and Gabriel went to the most beautiful stores, they had o much amazing gowns you couldn't  choose which one. You tried on a lot but it was hard matching a mask to a dress. You bought some accessories too. You were out for ages. "What's the time?" "6pm." Gabe replies. "SHIT!" Gabe zaps you back to the motel, you got ready, curling your hair to give it a formal look, you put on slight makeup, diamond dangly earrings and you bought black high heels. You put on your dress, It was burgundy and shaped your body perfectly, you had a black mask to match it. You  put on your heels, grabbed your things and went out to see where gabe was. 

"Wow, y/n you look..beautiful." "Thanks gabe, you don't look bad yourself." You smiled. "Shall we?" Gabe asks, reaching his arm out. You nod and smile, in a second you were in front of a huge mansion, it was beautiful. As you walked in, you saw all these beautiful people in suits and dresses, "wow." You breathed. "So, where's rowena?" You asked gabe. "She will be here, don't worry." He smiled. "Want some drinks?" He asked. "Yes please, thanks gabe." He smiled and walked away. You walked around, just admiring the beautiful sites, you have never been to much parties, especially formal ones, due to the hunting life....you walked behind a door when suddenly you bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't me-." The guy took off his mask. "Dean?" You reply, taking off your mask. He stumbles with his words, he looked at you up and down, then put back into your eyes. "You- you look- breathtaking..." Dean scratches his head. "So do you." You return the compliment, hoping he would leave so you wouldn't have to question him. "Um well..it was nice to see you but babes got drinks so I'm just gonna go." You awkwardly smile. "Y/n wait!" Dean grabbed your arm slightly, "I'm sorry y/n, for everything, I didn't mean one word I said and I just can't imagine life without you." You saw deans eyes fill with tears. "It's ok dean. I forgive you." You smile, before walking off to gabe. "Hey do-." "Sam?" You questioned. "Hi y/n." He breathed. "You look stunning." He smiles. "So do you handsome." You smile. "Why are you guys here?" You asked. "I believe that would have to be my fault." "Cas?" You reply. "How did you know I was going to the ball anyway, and I told you not to tell him!" You sigh. "Im very sorry y/n, I'm bad at keeping secrets." Cas looked at his feet. "It's ok Cas, I forgive you." You smile. "Well...while we wait for rowena, y/n, may I have this dance?" Sam asked. "You may." You smiled and linked arms with Sam, leading him to the dance floor. 

You put your arms on Sam's shoulders and he reached for your waist, slowly moving with the beat. "So, tell me, have you bumped into dean yet?" He asked. "Mmm yeah, he said sorry but I said I forgave him and went back to gabe." "Ouch." Sam said. "Why is that ouch Sammy?" You said in a sarcastic way. "Well I mean you have a right to do that I'm just saying in general, I would be heartbroken." You look up at him, "Maybe he should control himself more and then I'll listen to what he has to say." You sassed. Sam chuckled. You felt deans eyes on you. You tried not to notice, besides you needed to keep an eye out for rowena. 

You and Sam danced for 2 songs, then gabe came over and told you that rowena is here. As you walked up to rowena, you saw everyone there, including dean. "Hello boys." The woman said in a Scottish accent. "Oh and you must be the girl that dean can't keep his eyes off...y/n, it's nice to meet you gorgeous girl." She smiled. You felt tension between you and dean but Sam cut it off by talking. "So your gonna help y/n? Sam asked. Rowena nodded her head. "It was hard, but I made it into a drink." She smiled and took out a medium sized bottle with purple mixture in it. She handed it over to you. "Um so how does this work exactly?" You ask. "Well darlin, you simply drink the mixture and wait for the magic to strip away, it will take a few days for it to finally wear off, and trust me with magic like that in your system, you will definitely be sick for a few days." Rowena replied. "Thankyou." You smile. Rowena grabs you by the arm and brings you quickly to a spot where you two could talk alone. "Anytime." She says smiling. "Now, I don't know what you sprung into squirrels head, but I haven't ever seen him look at someone the way he looks at you....so whatever you do, fix it, with your job, it's hard to find someone, and I know you feel the same for him y/n." She smiles, then hugs you like nothing happened. You were shocked, was rowena telling the truth? 

The boys and her said goodbye and rowena left. You wanted to stay at the ball for longer though, you stayed with Sam and gabe while Cas and Dean went to the motel. 

*Dean and cas*

"Y/n looked absolutely gorgeous tonight, everything about her was beautiful, her smile, the way she moved her hair out of her face, even the way she gave people sass. I hope she can forgive me, I really didn't mean those things." Dean stated. "Well, Dean, I think you should tell her how you feel, I'm 99% sure she does feel the same, I see the way she looks at you." Cas replies. "I don't know man, maybe." Dean tilts his head over to Cas.

Ok back to you now 😼

You, Sam and gabe danced all night, you loved it at the ball, you haven't had that much fun in ages. It was getting late though, so you told gabe to get you and Sam out of there and back to the motel. You went in and sighed on the bed. "That was fun." You giggle. "Sure was." Sam replied. 

"Hey Sammy." You ask. "Yes y/n/n." "Do you ever reckon dean would have feelings for me?" You ask. "Of course y/n, you make him happy, more than I've seen anyone else before, when he looks at you his life looks complete, I wouldn't let that slip away y/n, don't give up on him." He smiles and looks in your direction. "Thankyou." You smile and give Sam the biggest hug ever. "Now, let's take this spell..." You take it out and gulp it, just like taking a shot. "I'm gonna go to bed, this would make me pass out anyway." You smile. Sam missed you on your head. "Night y/n." "Night Sam." You smiled.