Gemma's Abduction

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence, blood, gore and death.

Pixie and Happy leant against the glass window of El Taco Llama as they waited for Bobby's usual order to be filled. He always went for three regular tacos, a side of rice and spicy beans and a can of coca-cola, something Pixie had memorised from doing errands for the club.

"Hey, Pix?" Happy looked down at her.

"Yeah?"

"How do you make holy water?" Happy grinned.

"How?"

"You boil the hell out of it." Happy chuckled, making Pixie laugh too.

"That was bad, my go." Pixie smiled. "Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France?"

"Hm?" Happy replied.

"They were cooked in Greece." Pixie responded, giggling as Happy groaned and shook his head.

"What do you call someone with no body and no nose?" Happy asked.

"What?"

"Nobody knows." Happy finished.

"Ugh." Pixie laughed. "What's the least spoken language in the world?"

"Dunno."

"Sign language, duh." Pixie joked, earning another playful shove from Happy.

"Did you know that's a popular cemetery in town?" Happy smirked.

"Yeah?" Pixie giggled.

"Yep, people are just dying to get in there." Happy made himself laugh and Pixie joined in, she loved their stupid sense of humour, how they'd regularly trade bad jokes to try and beat the other.

"Oh wow." Pixie giggled. She lifted up her left leg and pulled her leggings up to show her leg tattoos of roses and crows along with the anarchy sign next to her knee. "Hey Hap?"

"Yeah?"

Pixie pointed to the anarchy sign. "Anarknee."

Happy burst out laughing. "Oh no."

Pixie pulled her legging back down again and straightened up as the waiter opened the door and passed Happy the bag of food. "Thank you!" Pixie said to him as they started walking over to their bikes. She pulled off her backpack and Happy put the bag in to keep the food safe and helped her close it up and put it back on again. Pixie spotted a postbox on the street and dashed over to it, posting the money from Elias before coming back to Happy who was looking at her with a puzzled expression. "Clearing my conscience."

Happy didn't question it further, knowing Pixie would tell him at some point. He started up his bike and waited for Pixie to do the same before they set off together, riding through Charming. As they came to a quiet stretch of road, Pixie saw headlights in the distance and realised it was Gemma's fancy black car, she'd just pulled up to a red light on a T-junction that Pixie and Happy were going to go past. Pixie pulled her visor up and pointed to it as they neared the car.

"Gemma." Pixie called out to Hap. "We should say 'hi'."

Happy shrugged but slowed with Pixie as they got a little closer, but were still back enough that Gemma hadn't spotted them yet. He heard the sound of a car frantically honking it's horn and alarm bells went off in Happy's head. He silently motioned for Pixie to stop riding and pull over with him where he switched off his headlights and reached across, doing the same to Pixie's bike.

"Hap, that doesn't sound good, someone could be in trouble." Pixie urged but he shook his head, wanting to see what was happening first. His expertise had made him wary. The honking car came to a stop behind Gemma's vehicle, it was a big silver family car and a young blonde woman suddenly burst out of the driver's door and sprinted to Gemma's car shouting for help. Pixie made to dismount and approach but Happy grabbed her upper arm and stopped her, the whole situation felt off. Very off. "Happy!" Pixie tried to break free.