Chapter One

Intimidate

Mew Suppasit, the heir of Harry's Corp, a drummer that can sing. The fine-ass man just breathes and he could make the girls scream out their lungs out. The face of a popular band just hopped off his black shimmering Volkswagen, stepping his black Dr. Martens onto the ground. There were his fans waiting for him at the college front compound.

His appearance or his damn body from head to toe is sculptured well. He just took care of himself well and work out a lot in which resulting in his nice muscular body. He was also a rugby player during his high school days, but not long after he had a knee injury. 

Then, he discovered that he had a passion for music, so he plays drums and sings with his bandmates. And he was freaking handsome with that fine features on his face, like a zaddy though he was not into a one-time thing. He was hot as fire.

There was Mew who stood tall among peoples right there

There was Mew who stood tall among peoples right there. He was shining like a star, he's indeed a star to many eyes. Mew walked toward the compound and he greeted his fans. This is a good thing about him because not only he is freaking sexy and hot, he is a very kind and warmhearted living human. 

He took pictures with them too. That warm smile that he had was capturing everyone's hearts. He is living the best of life, knowing that he receives a lot of love from many people but not from that one particular person.

"Hey dude! You are early today" a guy came toward him. Today is the first day of his final year of study. Who would not be excited to finish their study in just one more semester? The girls and boys were screaming and jumping upon the other guy's arrivals. They are looking good together, both heights were similarly tall but the other one slightly shorter than Mew. That guy's baby face is a hit and his dorky but chill personality is a good point.

"I am always early, boy. Mo'rk, you are the one who late" Mew teased Mark's name in an emphasized British accent. Mark squeezed Mew's shoulder in which making Mew slightly hurt. 

They are so close with each other all the time that their fans or some ordinary people misunderstood them as a couple. They were asked by people multiple times whether they are in a relationship or otherwise. Even Mew himself is not that close with his current girlfriend compare to when he is with Mark.

"Fuck off. I am Mark, not Mo'rk" he replied in a playful tone. Mew always teases him that way and he just knows Mo'rk a.k.a Mark hates hearing that but he was used by that.

Back when people being delusional about them being together, Mew and Mark will laugh out loud when people say that they are a couple. Nope, dream their delusional mind, Mark is Mew's best-friend... after he lost one roughly 3 years ago. Never in his life or never in million years he will be in a relationship with Mark when he already has a sassy and sexy girlfriend in which they are looking perfect for each other, at least from the outside and in other people's eyes.