Chapter Four

Unsure

Stunning and handsome, glowing and shining! Even though he only wears a simple top paired with jeans, he was looking damn good. His hair tidied up but slightly messy to keep it casual, showing his strong forehead too.

Then, Mew walked toward his vanity and there is a line of men cologne on it. With a nice bouquet of fruity notes, the infamous Creed Aventus for his final touch. He is ready for the show tonight.

Mark had already done dressing, looking handsome and cute at once. The bubbly personality guitarist waited for Mew in the living room. The drummer got out of his room and went toward Mark.

"Whoa man, looking good as always *chef's kiss" Mark complimented but seems a little bit exaggerated.

"I know..." his confident ass. Mew smirked. Mark did not lie though, Mew was absolutely looking good and most importantly, sexy. Mark acted as he wanna puke.

"That's too much, Mork. Anyway, let's go~"

Mark just giggled as he was used to be called like that by Mew. They got out of 7077 and went downstairs. As they stepped out from the building and went toward his car, Mew saw a familiar-looking car, the blue BMW Sedan- owned by his biggest rival. Gulf, he's still here?

"Mark, he's still here?" asked Mew while pointing to the blue sedan.

"I think so, he's in Bam's room just now" Mark replied. Mew just hummed and shrugged his shoulder once. What if he really moves in? What if I have to sleep under the same roof as him? Argh stop it, Mew, that's not gonna happen.

While Mew was battling in his mind, Mark was weirdly looking at Mew who was still standing right there, looking at Gulf's sedan. He elbowed Mew's arm so that he come back away from his thought. Mew snapped.

"Mew, my hand is sore from carrying this guitar suitcase, you over-thinking freak. Let's go!" said Mark and winced. Mew giggled they went to his car. Mark put his guitar on the backseat carefully like he was handling a baby. Do I really over-think that much?

.

.

.

Across the city, in other apartments, a female dorm to be specific. Jessie was trying her dress, a lot of dresses. After trying dress over dress overdress, Jennie came over into her room and shook her head left to right, reacting to her bestie.

Jennie was already dressed up beautifully. She was waiting for Jessie who was still fighting over choosing a dress. Really bitch?

"Jessie, just wore anything that makes you feel beautiful" she sighed. Jessie wore a red-pinkish short dress, she's already beautiful but covered under 10 inches thick makeup. Jessie tilted her head and saw Jennie leaning on the door frame.

"Am I beautiful in this?" Jessie asked her, making Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You are always pretty, bitch. Hurry up. You will be late and I don't want to hear your whine for not able to watch your belated boyfriend's show" she said in a little bit of sarcasm. Jessie had always been trying to impress Mew with her appearance.

She thinks that men only care about their girl's appearance. Jessie doesn't really care about inner beauty, what's important to her is the outside one. Jessie dashed toward her vanity to fixed her make-up ruined during her dresses-trying.

While looking at herself in the mirror, she chanted... Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest bitches on the land? Hahaha.

Jennie shook her head once again, looking at her friend's weird attitude. She walked toward the living room and wanted to turn-off the TV.