Chapter Eight

Still Hurt

"We are sorry, sir. We never wanted this to have happened" said Mew while bowing his head multiple times.

"Yea, we also didn't expect him to burst out like that. Please don't suspend him" Mark added

"NO is a NO. He should be suspended, if he insists to pay the fine" said the Director of the management board. The snapshot and videos of Gulf spread like wildfire until the management and the Dean themselves knew about it.

Gulf was called by the director to his office but the conversation didn't end up well because of his high nose ego. He's in big trouble, very big.

20 minutes ago...

All of them were in the Director's office, Mark and Bam, Mew, and Jessie stood right behind Gulf.

"And for that, you will be fine. Pay it or you will be suspended for a semester and you will have to repeat"

"I am not paying for the fine. If this bitch and these peeps didn't mess with me in the first place, this would never happen. I was minding my own business! I am not paying!" bellowed Gulf.

"Fine! We will call your parent"

"I DON'T CARE!!" roared Gulf sternly. He turned around and pushed those two, Mark and Mew who kinda blocking his way out. He pushed them to the side and went outside the door.

"I am sorry, sir. We will talk to him. Don't make the decision yet" Bam apologized.

The three of them went out to catch Gulf, leaving Jessie behind as she being herself, that filthy arrogant bitch.

"Gulf wait, you should at least say sorry to the director," told Mew in his loud baritone. Gulf stopped and with his anger was still boiling, he clenched his fists and jaw, breathing heavily while walking toward the three of them.

"Why do I have to say sorry? TELL ME WHY!?" he bellowed loudly. He gripped Mark's and Bam's t-shirt collars, then, he slammed and pinned those two to the wall violently. He glared at both of them. They themselves were startled that Gulf suddenly poured his anger to the both of them. My God! Where did he get this strength...

"DO YOU THINK I AM THAT STUPID, HUH? STOP SETTING ME UP WITH MEW OR ELSE YOUR LIVES WILL BE MISERABLE! You Mew, fucking stay away from me. Are you happy now that I am suspended!?" he let go of those two and marched away. Mark rubbed his head and back, felt hurt by the slam.

"Damn, he's scary. He never did that to me.." uttered Bam and stuttered. They could see the rage in his eyes that could kill anybody in seconds. Mew was shocked by what he saw. Okay, this is not cute anymore...

"Marky, are you okay?" asked Bam in his worried tone as Mark was still rubbing his head.

"Nah, I am okay... I didn't see that coming.. We're dead Bam" uttered Mark in his regretful tone. The three of them looked and stared at each other but not long after that one girl broke the silence. She came out of the office.

"Honey, are you done with him? Don't waste your time on that useless human being" uttered Jessie hatefully. Those two 7075 housemates were annoyed by her statement. If real life is like Twitter, they could just report her under harmful and disrespectful or hate speech. Why not, she violates the rule for her filthy mouth.

"Not yet, let me talk to the Director," said Mew and immediately stormed back into the office. Bam and Mark followed after him.

.

.

.

The day turned tonight, it was really quick as Gulf doesn't even know the time was 7.30 p.m. right now. He was sleeping the problem away with the help of a sleeping pill but it wasn't helpful. By the time he woke up because the room was too dark, he turned on the dim night light.