Chapter Twenty-two

One Week in Love 18+

It's more than a month now that they stayed under the same roof since the lock-down was imposed. A lot were happening during this period of quarantine.

But a week with the love of his life has been filled with delightful joys. He never felt so euphoric and contented. He was at his best version of himself. He felt free, he felt free to be himself. He never hold himself anymore when he's with love ones because he gotta makes day counts.

He knows what he wants. He does what he wants. It was all about love.

And that exactly what he is doing right now. Gulf was sucking and licking his by now favourite pop paddle ice-cream in the very earliest moment after he woke up. Mew couldn't be happier that Gulf send him into paradise everyday.

"Mmmhh Fuck! Ahhhh shh" Mew could only grunt and moan. Gulf was sucking every inches of his length, not wanting to waste any millimetre of it. His tongue was twisting around Mew's big hot meat, choking himself to the back of his throat. Mew felt crazy, having Gulf to suck-off his desire amorously is everything!

Mew afloat his back and cramped his glutes as he could not hold himself anymore. His liquid of joy was yearning to escape from the tip of his schlong. Eventually, he released in Gulf's mouth.

"GULFFFFF AHHHaha!" he groaned, he laughed, he moaned Gulf's name in the utter happiness. Gulf suck every ounce of the white juice, licking and cleaning Mew's rod like a professional.

He smirked when he saw Mew's post-orgasm state. He even looks sexier when he's high. He tugged that meat into Mew's boxer and immediately hovered on top of Mew.

He gave a tender kiss on Mew's lips, tasting and devouring him with the new flavour that he created with Mew's protein and his own amylase. Then, he embraced Mew tightly. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf, hugging him warmly.

"You are so amazing, Gupi.. you can take my whole length now.." Mew while panting. He received a smack on his chest from Gulf.

"How many time I have told you.. don't call me Gupi... I just practice everyday with yours and my dick. Also, my Miu is my vitamin and protein~" uttered Gulf confidently and shamelessly as he double winked his eyes. Yes, Gulf do it everyday. Practice makes perfect.

As if Mew's semen was like a daily vitamin that he should consume, it was full of nutrients. Citrate, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, fructose, glucose, lactic acid and protein all in one liquid. Hashtag fact! So, Gulf gladly swallowed it in.

Now, Gulf is being all cute smiling while staring at Mew. He can't keep his hands to himself. He stretched out his finger and poked Gulf's cheeks. He is just so cute.

"How can I not call you 'my Gupi'~ You are sooooo cute mhmhmhmhmhm... see, my finger could disappear into your cheeks" he said while lightly pinching Gulf's full cheeks. Gulf frowned and pouted.

"Aww~ don't pout, my kitty Gupi. Your cheeks are so squishy, just like your ass" he added before he spanked and squished Gulf's bums.

"Fucking pervert!" cursed Gulf and shut Mew's mouth by eating his lips. They were in their own world. Mew could only moan as Gulf dominated him fiercely. Gulf is fierce every time and everywhere.

He winced in pleasure pain as Gulf was biting his lips. His blood was breaking the taste bud, creating a more intense pleasure. Gulf was teasing him with his tongue, tickling Mew's palate over and over again. Mew let out a baby whine to the tease.

Gulf broke the kiss and lustfully stared at Mew. Mew startled internally when Gulf naughtily teased him with his tongue curled in U-shape and licked off the remaining blood on Mew's lips. Damn, boy. My Gupi gets naughtier everyday~