Chapter Nine

New Neighbour

Friday evening and they had almost entered the third week of their final year. Nothing special today, just a day occupied with many classes but there's someone very excited about tonight's activity. Mew had been waiting since yesterday and kept thinking about it...

Gulf will take Mew out for a dinner. Mew was deep into his thought on what should he do during the outing 'date' but distracted by Mark.

"YES! YES! YES! I've won again! Woohoo" cheered Mark while jumping like a bunny and hands in the air after winning a mobile game. Mew just giggled, seeing his buddy being adorable like this. No wonder some times Bam can't keep his eyes elsewhere but you

"So how should I react to this information? Congrats Mo'rk?" teased Mew. Mark just grinned at sat down back on the couch.

"And you? You smile all day and I know what is it about..." Mark teased back and narrowing his eyes. Mew just smirked.

"Uh. I am excited about the dinner even though I know he wouldn't want to befriend anymore..." Mew was very excited but somehow he still remembered what Gulf said to him yesterday. And slowly, his expression changed from excited to blank with a little touch of sadness. Mark saw it and he moved closer to Mew and slung his arms on Mew's shoulders.

"Hey, don't be sad. At least, you two will talk and he will take you out later. That was not a part of the plan but it was very brilliant!" said Mark in amusement. Mew just sighed and cracked a weak smile. There's something played in his mind.

"You know what hits me different yesterday, Mark?" he asked.

"What?"

"His voice. The way he talked yesterday was the way he talked years back when we were still together. The way he whined yesterday.. it all reminded me of our friendship days.." uttered Mew coherently. I miss our days when we were together, the day I was closer to you...

"Yeah... I never heard his softer voice other than his usual cold tone. Anyway, good luck with your dinner date with him later. There will be a day that you two will be together and closer again. Not now or soon but later... who knows God's plan?" said Mark to comfort the other person.

"I am excited but why is he hasn't come back yet? He should be back by now... the class has ended hours ago" whined Mew.

"Oh yes, Bam told me that he and Gulf were occupied with modeling works at their label agency. And they will be back at 7.30 pm" said Mark. Mew just nodded. Of course, he's a model with that face, that body, and height, what else he's lacking? Yes, his cold attitude and temper management.

"Then, I will just work out first," said Mew.

.

.

.

Bam was looking at his phone and tapping on the photos that were posted by a famous online clothing brand. There are photos of him and some other models. But this one model stood out the most. There are a bunch of his photos on the website.

 There are a bunch of his photos on the website