Chapter Two

Housemate

It is Friday, and it was his last class of the day. Mew got out of his class and as usual, waited for Mork a.k.a. Mark. While waiting for him, he did interact with his fans even though he was tired and he had another activity later at tonight. As he walked toward the front compound while his fans followed him far from behind, a girl suddenly dashed toward him.

"Baby~ tada!" she surprised Mew from behind. Mew turned around and saw her. Gorgeous as always.

"Jessie? What are you doing here?" asked Mew. Yes, Jessie is Mew's girlfriend. Just look at her appearance, her fair skin, her hourglass figure, big round eyes, and long eyelashes. Mew and Jessie really look perfect as a couple, they complimented each other looks. 

She had been ghost-dating Mew for 3 years even though during the time when their relationship started to sail was totally and absolutely toxic, and not to mention how toxic was their first kiss.

"Uhm? Just come by to see my boyfriend. I came here with Jennie" said Jessie. She was gorgeous and qualified to be a beauty pageant. Well, she is indeed a beauty pageant as she won first place last year in the college beauty contest. 

But there's something bad about her, her rumor spread like wildfire among all of the students. People say that she only dated men that met her standard, that's why Mew is her boyfriend. All of her exes were very good-looking, but Mew is more handsome. The only person who can compete with Mew is her heavenly handsome ex... which is Gulf.

"Mew!" simpered Mark as he walked closer to Mew.

"Oh, hi Jessie, Jennie" greeted Mark warmly while waving his paws cutely underneath his over-sized hoodie sweatshirt, a very boyish look. Jessie immediately hugged one of Mew's arm and they walked to the front compound, leaving Mark and Jennie alone. Mark accompanied Jennie while following their best-friend in front of them.

"So how was your day?" Mew asked.

"Nothing special but good. By the way, today is Friday~" she said. She was giving him a hint that she wants to go out for a date because it is Friday. Mew raised his eyebrows in confusion...

"Yes, today is Friday..So..what?" he asked in a soft tone because if it was the otherwise, she would misunderstand him for not caring about her. She complain internally...

Urgh why is my boyfriend so stupid

"Uhm.. since today is Friday, let's date" she said. Mew smirked

"It's just a week the class has started, you wanna go out already? By the way, tonight cannot because our band will have a show in a bar" he said. Mew is a romantic person, that's the reason why Jessie wanted him because not only he got the face, he is romantic and sweet, and also caring. But, it was always Jessie who clung to him. 

Somehow, his sweetness is lacking sugar, and now he rarely sweet talks with her or takes her out for a date.

"Ah good then, I will see you guys tonight.." she said excitedly as she got to see her boyfriend to play drum.

"No need, you will get drunk.." Mew insisted. They have reached the front compound and fans were gathered at some spots. Some faces were normal and some faces were annoyed by that girl because of the rumor or fact that she had, she was arrogant toward those people who are not her standard-not her level. Not my level

"I just want to see you... I will come with Jennie. Okay, see you tonight baby" she cupped Mew's face and gave him a peck on his cheek- Mew felt nothing but he just smiled. She bid her goodbye to Mew and Mew just waved his hand. She walked away with Jennie. Then, Mark came and stood beside him.