Chapter 13: Fools?

4:20 AM
Isen POV
Ember Hideout

"Help! Save us!"

"We need his help! We need him!"

It was my time to shine. Remi was defeated by the boss of this hideout. Blyke was strapped to a rocket chair with the fuse close to finish. I need to hurry!

"Stop right there!"

"Who are you?"

"I'm your worst nightmare. I am the mighty Isen!"

I came down to him all smooth like. The criminal threw a flurry of rockets at me.

"Stop right there you fiend! Did you think you could defeat me?"

I stood right in front with my big muscles and ate it. Heh not a single scratch.

"How? How could you survive that?"

"I guess it's all in the wrist. Also it's because I'm awesome."

The more steps I took, the more the boss took a step back.

"What is this? Afraid of justice?"

"N-No! It's just that you have better strength, muscles, charisma, and looks than me. I mean, I can't compete with you!"

"Exactly!"

I did an action pose and flexed on my enemy.

"It's over. Now time for my special move!"

"Please have mercy!"

"Too late! Now take my ultra super special sexy hunter EXPLOSION!!!"

"AHHHHHHhhhhh...."

It was over. I had won. Phew all in a day's work.

"You're my hero Isen! Please go out with me!"

"Yeah Isen. You're the man. You are better than me at everything!"

"I know Blyke, I know. As for you my dear, yes. I would like to date you."

Yes. I had down it. The mighty Isen has finally taken down Ember and gets to live great life.

Yay!

"Isen.....ISen......ISEN!"

"AHHHHH djfjfkkdjejdjdjjk!"

Oh crap. It was just a dream. I opened my eyes and I saw Remi there. Elaine was also with her. Oh I remember now. I was beaten up by John and was left there. I'm so grateful that I woke up to Remi, you have no idea.

"Thank goodness. I'm glad you're okay. I found you in the boy dorms bloodied. Who did this to you."

"Who else? It was John. He beat me up simply because I bumped into him. That guy has no chill. Anyways, thanks for healing me Elaine."

"It was no problem. I-I'm glad to help!"

I realized that Elaine would always be dragged into our problems. Wow, being healer she is hard work. Not for me.

"So what happened when I was out? Did Arlo agree to come with us?"

"I'm not sure. He hasn't message anything after we went to see him."

That's not good. With him by our side, we would have a better success rate. I pray and hope that he goes with us.

"Remi. Have you thought up of a plan?"

"Yes. I have thought about how we could find Ember. I have been searching for targets in nearby cities. What do you think of this?"

I looked at her laptop and saw our target. It was man named Stan. He has the ability "Up" which I believe means flight. He seems to be your average mid tier.