Chapter 11

Laura Pov

I stood there in front of my locker, wondering where the sweet suffocating scent of a certain blonde boy was. My eyes were trained on trained the entrance doors, waiting for him to walk through and make my insides flip with just a simple smile.

I remember the savory taste of his lips, the warm feeling fill my soul as they moved as one. His body pressed against my small frame, the way his fluffy blonde hair slightly covered his beautiful hazel eyes. The feeling of energy that ran up my arm with the way his hands hugged mine own, holding them tightly.

“Laura.”

Oh and the way my name sounds as it escape his lips. God I have never loved my name more than when he says it.

“Laura!”

I felt someone shaking me and realized I had zoned out Jenny’s conversation and by now all the girls were staring at me.

“Um what?” I said trying to cover up that I was so lost in conversation.

“Ugh were you even listening to me?!” Jenny asked.

Shit what was she talking about!

“Um yeah totally.” I lied.

“Daydreaming about your boy-toy eh.” Hannah smirk. I felt an instant pain hit my chest when she referred to Ross as my boy-toy, I mentally frowned.

“No I-“ I got cut off when Izzy spoke again.

“And there he is now, with Chelsea.” She sang.

Chelsea what the hell is doing with Ross?! I said to myself as I watched from my locker.

She was flirting and he was smiling! What? No she doesn’t. That little Bi-

(Bell Rings)

“Gah!” I screamed and everyone looked at me weirdly.

“Come on Laur, you’re making a scene.” Jenny said as she pulled to me Calculus.

I trailed behind looking one last time at the scene, Chelsea all over Ross and him enjoying it.

Maybe I was wrong and Ross is like every other guy,

We kissed and now he found someone new.

-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-

By the end of the day, I was exhausted and feeling like everything was pointless. Even the damn stupid shiny sun was bothering me because it was so bright.

I sighed.

Why did I feel like sting around my heart? I couldn’t stand being the same room as Chelsea and Ross during lunch watching as they had a good time together so I just left the cafeteria and ate outside.

The girls had invited me to go shopping but I wasn’t really feeling all too well to go, so I told them to go on without me.

I walking down the empty halls, completely lost in my thoughts about Ross. His gorgeous hair, amazing smile, beautiful eyes, sexy body, and lovely scent. (Sighs)

Great why I’m thinking about him…

I wasn’t looking where I was going as I walked towards the parking lot and the next thing I see or feel is hard solid chest.

I looked up and saw hazel orbs and white shiny smile look down at me.

“Hey.”

I froze.

“um…Hey.” I said quietly

He caressed my cheek lightly with his thumb as I looked into his hazel orbs, slowly regaining the energy in my body again.