Chapter 15

Laura Pov

"Hey"

"Hello Ross I-"

"Hey it's Ross leave message and I'll get back to you! Later" I sighed and deep breath.

"Ross it's-"

"Mailbox full. Goodbye." I groaned and threw my phone away. Running my fingers in my hair I yelled out, "This isn't happening to me! This is all a dream, just one big bad dream." I whispered to myself shutting my eyes pretending that my life wasn't so fucked up and I would wake up in Ross's arms again, feeling safe.

I dreaded every second that turn into a minute and every minute that turned into an hour. I couldn't stop my heart from hurting, the tears from pouring out my eyes.

It felt like every tear was draining me drop by drop, I couldn't escape the pain of guilt in my chest. Every thought was invaded by Ross, I knew I screwed up big time but I was really trying to fix this.

Ross was a part of me now, he made my life better. I couldn't let him slip away now, not when I finally understood my feelings for him.

I love him. I am in love with him.

The worst part about Ross being on my mind was that, the image of his face was engraved in my head. The look of disappointment in his eyes when Hannah told him about the task, sliced my heart in two. He eyes were clouded and dark, they weren't sparkling with light or hazel anymore. Tears were threatening to spill out but he held it in. His hands were in a fist and his voice was low.

I remember his words 'I hate you' I had never seen his face full of hate and disgust towards me. That's the moment I felt my whole world come crumbling down, my heart shattering into pieces as his words echoed my head repeating themselves over and over again.

He pinched the bridge of nose, trying to stop his tears from streaming down his face but he couldn't anymore. Every word he spit out, felt like venom against my skin. Every word felt like a blow to my chest, I felt like I was been burned alive with the amount of pain running through my body.

I had ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me, I ruin it for a stupid selfish act. To become a stupid Queen Bee, in exchange of breaking Ross's heart. Honestly, why am I so stupid?

"Ugh!" I screamed out into the empty space in my room. Knocking all my things over and send them flying to the ground.

I fell to my knees sobbing, in silence. Crying out my pain, screaming away the heart ache I felt of not having Ross with me anymore and I was the only one to blame for that.

Seeing him in school didn't help, he wouldn't even look at me not even a glance. It was if he had erased me from his mind, I was non existent to him. And that's what the hurt the most to know he acted as if I was invisible.

God I'm a fuck-up.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Despite the catastrophe with Ross, guys were still lining up to date me. How can people so desperate? I hate myself for what I've done yet these people think I need to have sex to feel better? What the fuck?

To my dismay the girls have flocked to Ross as well, they want to comfort him in sadness but he doesn't say anything, he just walks away.

I roamed the hallways not wanting to feel heartbroken by seeing Ross and him ignoring me. My mind was so full, I felt the pressure of my brain crash with my cerebral walls making have a headache.

I had been so Lost thought I hadn't realized where I was going. Although my feet did, they led me to where I began to live the happiest moments of my life.

The roof.

Feeling the wind blow on my face, I felt a bit refreshed. Among those four walls we call school, I felt trapped and suffocated it made my brain hurt but not as much my heart.

I hate this feeling, the feeling of being lonely. No one really did, give a damn about me. No one asked me how I felt today or told me how my day was going? Only Ross did that.

(Sighs)

Why does everything comeback and involve him? More importantly, I did even agree to this stupid bet anyways? I lost the only thing I ever loved. And still love.

Text conversation:

"Is the precious Queen Bee, lonely?"

What? Who the hell is this? I about to answer when another text came in.

"It's a damn shame when the kingdom loses a leader, it's a good thing there are more Queens that can rule the school. Ones who wouldn't stupidly fall in love with their boy-toys."

"Who the hell are you?"

This person is really getting on my nerves. I am in no mood for stupid games.

"Come back into the school building and you'll find out."

I could feel the blood rushing in veins, clenching my fist I grabbed my bag and headed back into the school.

I stood near my locker waiting, for the creepy texter to tell me where to go next. I checked my phone continuously just in case I got another text or Ross called. I don't think he will but I still have hope that things can change.

I leaned my head against the locker and kinda slumped standing up. I was getting impatient.

I mean, what the hell am I doing anyway? Meeting some random person in a lonely hallway. I have other things I should be doing, those of which involve getting back Ross.

I could not take anymore of his cold personality, the dead look on his face as he walked around the school. I didn't just hurt him, I ruined his life...along with mine.

Before the tears would roll down my face again, I turned on heel getting to leave but that when a voice spoke. But not just any voice.

"Leaving so soon, Queen Bee." I felt frozen in place, how could I have so stupid to not realize who this was. The whole damn time, I have been played! I feel so stupid!

I balled my hands fist as I could feel all the blood leaving my body, I knew heartache causes pain but that this most I felt nothing but pure anger and hate.

Turning around I saw my true enemy, the one responsible for my pain. The one I blame for my endless tears and for my heart been smashed in bits. Along side with someone I didn't expect.

"Hannah." I gritted out, tighting my jaw as my teeth molders grind against each other.

No fucking way!

Once I saw who was standing next to her, I swear I am need body bags once I'm through with them!

"You blasted mother fucker." I shouted out.

"Surprised."

VOTE/ COMMENT

A little late but still an update! Sorry if it's suckish and sort of filler but it will come into understanding soon.

Also, if you could comment or send me a message about a time when you felt pain or sadness it would help. I don't need to know what happened, I just want to know what you felt while crying? In one word or sentences.

Comment your thoughts!

Later.