Chapter 19

Laura's Pov:

"Come on! Let's go Laura. It's a beautiful day for walk in the park." He beamed through the phone.

"We could get ice cream and sit on the swings." He said sing-songy like. I wasn't face to face with Alan but I could already imagine his face. Blue eyes sparkling and smile creeping up his cheeks.

Turns out Alan was my good-looking neighbor I used to see every morning before school. He's 20 years old and lives alone. Has a nice car and manages his own business.

He's pretty cool and has been a great friend these past couple of days. He seems pretty scary and all but that's because he hates talking to people and has been alone most of his life. So he doesn't trust people easily. But he's a total fan of fantasy/ action movies. We both have a love for it.

I leaned against the headboard as I snuggled up with my blankets and got comfortable.

"But I already set up a movie and got comfortable." I whined Munching on popcorn.

"Harry potter will be rather when we get back! Now be ready 5. I be there to pick you up." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fineee." I said pouting.

"See you a bit." Alan said before hanging up. I could already imagine a big smile on his face because he won.

I lazily got up from my comfy bed and got dressed. Right when I was about to put on my shoes, the doorbell rang.

I grab my phone and shoes in my hand as stumbled down the stairs, I'm such a klutz.

"Hey."

"Hey ready to go..? Why are your shoes on your hands you know they could on your feet right?" Alan questioned as he gestured to me.

"Ha-ha very funny. I rushed down the stairs to open the door for you, so I had no time to put on my shoes."

"I said be ready 5 minutes." He said obviously sticking his hand in leather jacket.

"It's only been 3!" I said bouncing up and down as I put on my shoes.

"What can I say, I get impatient." He said smiling and led me outside to begin walking towards the park.

"Nooo really?" I said sarcastically walking next to him.

He just chuckled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-,-.-.-,-,-,-,-.-.

Alan was right, this day was beautiful enough to be the park. I was enjoying the sweet warm sun in my face and the sweet smell of nature filled my nostrils. Everything felt so peaceful and calm, I missed it.

I hadn't felt at peace with myself in weeks, I was constantly thinking and worrying and wondering about my choices and decisions in life that I had forgotten to live my life.

After a week and half of full on crying with sobbing, my eyes weren't swollen with tears and my lips didn't have a big frown. I was smiling, my soul and body felt great and my mind was ease.

"Laura...Laura.." Alan voiced echoed in my head.

"Laura!" He yelled a bit louder and waved a hand in my face.

"Huh." I said completely lost in conversation. Alan just chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What's the matter? You have a lot on your mind." He said staring at me with his big blue eyes.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I said sighing.

"You sure? It's seems like something been eating you up for weeks." He cooed sitting closer to me.