Chapter 16

Previously:

"Hannah." I gritted out, tighting my jaw as my teeth molders grind against each other.

No fucking way!

Once I saw who was standing next to her, I swear I am need body bags once I'm through with them!

"You blasted mother fucker." I shouted out.

"Surprised."

Now:

"Surprised." He chuckled and stepped towards me.

"You asshole! Your behind all of this?" I growled. I couldn't believe what I am seeing! I am so stupid.

"My my Queen Bee has such a potty mouth doesn't she, Hannah?" He said smirking and glancing at Hannah. She just nodded her head and leaned on his shoulder.

"Ross trusted you as a friend, Jake! I can't believe you!" I screamed at him, how could he do this!

"And You! I thought you were my friend Hannah?! We've known each other since grade school! What the hell happened? How could you do this to me?!" I shouted at her with my hands at my sides in a fist as my anger was rising. She just chuckled.

"You really are stupid aren't you? All this time you thought I was your friend. Poor little Hannah always second to great Laura Marano, the girl everyone loves." She laughed sarcastically, closing in on my face with pure hatered in her eyes. She started walking circles around me and I felt her breath in my ear as she spoke. Her voice full of venom and dark.

"Well almost everyone, I mean your own mother didn't want you, you dad always leaves you alone, and now even your boy-toy has left you. (she chuckled) No one really cares about you, do they? They always leave you, grow tired of you, your worthless." She whispered. I could feel the tears beginning to pool in my eyes but I refuse to let Hannah see me cry, she just wants to see me break even more.

"Ross is not my boy-toy! He is my boyfriend and he loves me!" I yelled back at her, pushing her away from me.

They just chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Where's your precious boyfriend now, Laura?" Jake smirked, caressing my cheek before I slapped his hand away. Something about his touch irked my skin and gave me a bad vibe as his eyes filled with lust.

I knew it was wrong to call Ross my boyfriend when things ended the way they did, but I love him and thats what I wanted him to be, my boyfriend again.

I stay silent as both Jake and Hannah roamed my body up and down, it made me feel uncomfortable.

"It's too bad you fell for such a loser like Ross. I could have made you feel so much better than he ever did. I could have put the world at your feet, and show you the best pleasure ever." Jake said caging me in between the lockers as he bit his lip. There was a look in his eye that actually made me shiver inside, but that would give him an advantage. I have feeling Hannah won't help me if things go wrong.

"You could never compare to Ross! You are piece of shit, Jake! Fuck you." I yelled out as my lip quivered.

Jakes eyes roamed my body, increasing his hunger. His large cold fingers glided over my exposed skin, sending fear through my spine. His other hand went up from my arm up to my shoulder as it gripped tightly my neck, pressing himself against me. The mere sight of Jake made my skin crawl and him touching me, made me feel so dirty.

"If I were you, I would watch what I would say. Wouldn't want something to happen to you, now would we?" He sneered, his face reaching me trying to kiss me but I turned away. So he ended up kissing my cheek. Blech.