Character/Story Info

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 16
Hair Length: Long (Boob length)
Gender: Female (she/her)
Species: Human

Back story: Y/n L/n was adopted by Rookery when she was young. Though her 'father' hated vampires, she had a sort of obsession with them. She loved the idea of them.
She hated how her father hunted their kind, leading to an argument when he told her he wanted her to be like him.
During the argument, Y/n had slapped him. It was the first time she'd ever hurt another creature.
He had stormed out, leaving her alone, when she decided to pack a small bag and leave. Before she left, she had written a note which she left on the table saying that she didn't want to come back.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you enjoy the story!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Key/Tips for This Story:

————— = Change in POV (point of view)

~~~~~~~~~~ = Timeskip/Flashback *Flashbacks will be in italics.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° = Author's note (Me saying something)

Italic sentences without quotations. = Thoughts

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

H/c = Hair Color

E/c = Eye color

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
For this story, the clan doesn't go to the catacomb for Rudolph's birthday. It's just Gregory's main family; Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, and, of course, his beautiful self.
Also, when a vampire bites a human (or creature), it won't always turn them into a vampire. They can choose when it turns others into a vampire, or if it does at all.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°