Chapter 11

WARNING: Slightly Mature Chapter... ;)

Y/n's POV

I felt his tongue press against my neck٫ licking up any remaining droplets of blood.
His hungry licks soon turned into rough kisses trailing down my neck and to my collarbone where he stopped٫ licking along the top of it.

I let out a low groan at the warmth٫ biting my lip.

"H-hey, Gregory... What are you- ah~!" I gasped loudly, accidently moaning as his hand found it's way to my inner thigh, his fingertips lightly brushing over it.

In what felt like a matter of seconds, he was on top of me. I gulped, my heart beating a thousand miles a minute.
The boy's hand slowly moved up my thigh and to my hip, finding the hem of my shorts and slowly pulling them down.

His other hand was rested by my head.

"G-Gregory!" I breathed out, putting my hand over his to stop him.
He gently grabbed my hand and pinned it by my head, entwining his fingers with mine.
He leaned down to my ear.

"Am I doing something wrong~?" He whispered.

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I um, well-" I stuttered.

He slowly pressed his body onto mine, letting out a quiet groan.

I felt a certain hardness press against me. I bit my lip, my eyes widening.

I didn't know what to say.

He nipped gently at my earlobe.

"Don't tell me you're not feeling anything?" He whispered in a husky voice.

He moved his head away from my neck to look down at me.

Of course I am, idiot. Who wouldn't in this situation?

I licked my bottom lip and softly bit it, looking up at the boy.

Without hesitation, I leaned forward and pressed my lips into his.
I pulled back a few moments later, leaning my head back down onto my pillow and looking to the side, embarrassed.

He let go of my hand and cupped my cheek, gently pulling my face to look at him.

He pressed his lips into mine.

My eyes slowly closed, my arms positioning themselves around his neck to pull him closer to me.

He gently pressed his hardened crotch against me.
With each small movment he made, I began to subtly push myself against him to the point that the wait was unbearable.

I put my hand over his, guiding it down my side and to the hem of my pants. His thumb tenderly ran over my skin, eventually hooking two fingers on the hem to slowly pull them down.
I lifted up my lower half to make it easier for him.

He pulled them off me and discarded them somewhere off to the side.

My hands wandered down his chest and to his waist, where I momentarily fiddled with the hem of his shirt.
He soon took the hint, breaking the kiss to strip off his shirt and discard it off the side of the bed.

He placed a rough kiss on my lips that trailed down my neck.

"A-ah~" I quietly whimpered.

His hand brushed up my side and under my shirt, his cold fingertips tenderly touching my skin. He soon took the hem of my shirt in his hands, slowly lifting it up.

I gulped as my final piece of clothing left my body, suddenly insecure about our rash decision.

His eyes began to focus on the newly exposed part of my body, his hands moving upwards to gently caress my breasts.

My hands moved down to the hem of his pants where I gently tugged. He soon took the hint, quickly removing them from his body.

He hovered above me, both of our bodies now bare.

He leaned down to my ear.

"You're still okay?" He asked quietly.

"Mhm-" I replied shakily. 

I repositioned my legs so that they were slightly more spread, cupping his cheek and leaning forward to give him a reassuring kiss.

After a moment, he pulled away ever so slowly, nodding his head.

Please note that if you think this writing is bad, I wrote it at 2am so please don't hate me 😭😭 I also have a lack of personal sexual experience, so I'm writing this based on what I've read in stories and watched in movies. But, nonetheless, another part of the story will get released ;) eventually