A Fresh Start

*Virgil pov*

I can't believe that I am really moving to an apartment with people I have never meant before. It's making me really.... well....anxious. I hope they are at least kind. Alright, I guess I should start heading over to my new apartment. Let's hope everything goes smoothly this time...

*Patton pov*

I am so happy that I am going to college with my big bro, AND WE ARE GOING TO BE LIVING TOGETHER!!!!! I am so excited.

"Can you believe that we are going to COLLAGE LOGAN!!"

"I suppose it is exciting to be able to get a higher education Patton."

"I am so excited to meet our roommates. I think they will be really great kiddos. Don't you?"

"As long as I am able to finish my work I will be fine with our so-called roommates."

Logan is a very smart and hard worker, but he forgets he needs to have fun every once and awhile. Hopefully, he will have fun with our new roommates.

*Romans pov*

That wasn't my best audition, but I really need to get this callback. I also have to finish packing and do my makeup because I look like a reck.

*

Finally, I am done packing. I guess its time I meet my new roommates.

*3rd view*

Patton and Logan were the first ones to arrive at the new apartment. The had just finished unpacking when they heard the door open revealing a well-groomed man that one could have mistaken for a Prince from a fairy tale.

Patton was the first to speak."Hey, there kiddo I am Patton. What's your name?"

"My name is Roman Prince, it is lovely to meet you," Roman said as he closed the door behind him.

"Salutations Roman I am Logan and he is my little brother."

At that moment the last roommate opened the door quietly yet quickly. All attention was now on him as he entered the room.

*Virgil pov *

I didn't like the attention I had suddenly gained and started to get a little more anxious.

"Hello I am Logan and this is my brother Patton." The nerdy one with squared glasses and light brown hair said as he pointed to the slightly younger-looking boy with big round glasses and dirty blonde hair.

"And I am Roman Prince, What is your name?" The one with brown hair that was dyed red at the ends said.

"I-I'm Virgil," I said stuttering a little.

Then I left for the empty room at the end of the hallway. I unpacked and past out.

What do you think about my first story ever so far? Give me suggestions on what need to work on.