Questions

*Logan pov*

"Stormcloud?" He looked at me with a slight smile and pink dusted across his face.

"My new nickname for you."

"I like it." He looked at me with a sweet yet small smile.

He got up and started walking to the door, " Come on you big nerd."

I got up and followed him out the door I closed it and walked to the kitchen. When we got there Roman and Patton were sitting at the table having a discussion about something. They almost didn't notice us sitting down in the chairs in front of them. Patton was looked slightly startled to see us, but Roman had a smirk on his face. Virgil was the first to break the silence.

"You guys good?" He looked like he was getting anxious.

"Yeah we're fine... are you and Logan good?" Roman asked sitting up straight ( Lol).

Virgil and I glance at each other giving a confused look.

"Logie you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Of course Patton."

"Okay... then what happened during the movie night after we fell asleep."

Is that why they have been acting so odd. Do they think something romantic happened between Virgil and me?

*whisper*

"Is it okay if I tell them what happened?"

"Y-yeah it's fine."

*no more whispering*

"Well, Patton after you and Roman feel asleep we watched the movie for a few more minutes before a glance at Virgil. I realized he was crying and shaking, so I moved closer to him to see what was wrong. When I got closer I discovered that he was hyperventilating as well. He was having a Panic Attack. So with this information, I was able to help him. I hugged him and rubbed his back in circular motions."

"Omg, I am so sorry that happened to you kiddo," Patton said sympathetically to Virgil.

"It's fine Patton I have had a deal with Panic Attacks most of my Life."

It was silent for what felt like centuries before Patton got up and said, "How about I bake some cookies for everyone."

We all nodded in agreement and off he went baking cookies. Patton always bakes when he nervous or tense. Once Patton was fully distracted I turned to Roman. I put on my usual stern demeanor

" Roman I would like to speak with you..."

=================================================

Hey, guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I do have a second analogical story that I am working on and I would really appreciate it if you would read it.

You don't have to just a request.