First Day

*Virgil pov*

-beep beep beep- ugh I have classes. I got dressed quickly. I was wearing a black shirt, my hoodie with purple patches, some black ripped jeans and purple hightops. Lastly, I had a black eyeshadow. I grabbed my bag and left my room. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw my roommates in the living room and the kitchen.

"Good morning kiddo." The one I think was named Patton said.

"H-hey Ummm...... Patton."

Patton smiled and went back to cooking breakfast. At the table was Roman. I looked at the couch and I saw the Logan reading a book.

"Hello, emo," Roman said with a smirk.

"Whatever princey." My remark gained a giggle from Patton, a slight smirk from Logan.

*Offended princey noises*

"Well, I gotta go. Bye, everyone."

And with that, I left for my classes.

*at lunch in the cafe*

I was waiting for my coffee when Logan sat in the chair in front of me.

"Is it alright if I sit here."

"Go ahead."

My name was called so I got up to get my coffee and sat back down.

"What did you get if you don't mind me asking?"

"I just got an iced coffee. What about you?"

"A black coffee" he replied as he looked at his cup.

It was silent for a moment before I asked.

"How were your classes so far." I tried to make small talk even if I didn't like it because it was awkward to just their in silence.

"They were fine. I quite enjoyed my English class. Mrs. Gretchen is a very effective teacher."

"Really I was heard she gossips in classes a lot."

"She does get distracted by so-called "gossip" often, but other than that factor she is a good teacher. Anyway, I must go to my next class. Goodbye Virgil." He pushed up his glasses and left.

After he left I felt my face get warm. What are you doing you just meet the guy yesterday?

*Logan pov*

After I talked to Virgil I felt my face get hot. Out of the blue, I heard a voice.

"Hey Logie, Whatcha doin'?"

I jumped and turned to see Patton next to me.

"Oh hi Patton. You startled me."

"Are you good your face is all red?"

I felt my face heat up more. "I-I'm fine Patton."

"Wait.....are you BLUSHING!!!!!" I saw his face light up.

"I a-am not," I said as I tried to hide my face.

"Sure Logan...Sure"

Then we went to our classes.