Movie Night

Tw: Panic Attack

*Patton pov*

I just got home from my classes. That means everyone should be here soon..... I am gonna make them some lasagna for dinner.

*a few minutes later
3rd pov*

Logan was the first to get home.

"Salutations brother." He said as he set down his bag and books.

"Hi Logie" Patton smiled at Logan as he talked.

"What are you making for dinner?" Logan asked.

"Lasagna"

Roman entered the apartment next.

*Patton pov*

"Hey Roman"

"Hi padre"

Virgil entered last. I could have sworn I saw him glance Logan for a second.

*

"DINNER IS READY KIDDOS!!"

*during dinner*

"This is really good Patton," Roman said with a mouthful.

"Yea it's is pat"

"This meal is satisfactory."

"Awwww I'm glad you all like it.!"

*Logan pov*

It was silent for a moment before Patton spoke up.

"I just got an idea. What if we have a MOVIE NIGHT! This way we can all hang out together."

"That sounds fun Padre"

Virgil looked hesitant but said, "Guess it would be nice."

"I suppose I will join you all."

"Perfect! We can put a few blankets and pillows in the living room to make it comfy."'

*after the living room was set up*

Patton and Roman were sitting next to each other on the couch, while Virgil and I were a few feet away from each other on the floor.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?"

"I don't really care. You guys can decide." Virgil said as he scrolled through his phone.

"I will be reading my novel so it does not bother me what you watch."

"How about a Disney movie?!" Roman got happier as he spoke.

Eventually, we settled on watching Toy Story. Patton and Roman feel asleep. A few moments later glance in Virgil's direction and notice him trembling. I slid closer to him to see if he needed support or something like that.

*whispering*

"Hey, Virgil are you alright." He just shook his head slightly. Now that I was closer to him I could hear him hyperventilating. That's when I realized he was having a panic attack.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" He nodded a little.

I hugged him and started rubbing his back in circular motions. I could feel my shirt getting wet from his tears, but it didn't bother me. I could feel him starting to relax finally.

*Virgil pov*

Once I completely relax I had realized the situation I was now in. My face started to heat up.

"Ummmm...."

He let go of the hug then quickly covered his face.

"I apologize for that. I knew that could help stop a panic attack so-o.....I-i.... umm.."

"Thank y-you Logan. I am terribly sorry you had to deal with me in that state..."

"I didn't mind Virgil. Anyway, I think we should go to bed now it's 1:15."

"Yeah g-goodnight"

I walked off to my room and fell asleep.

*Logan Pov*

After I said goodnight to Virgil I picked up my little brother put him in his room, walked to my room, and fell asleep.