Roman's crush

*Virgil pov*

It was now Saturday. I woke up because I smelled of bacon. I walked down the hallway to see that everyone was awake.

"Oh, I guess you won't have to go get him. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Uh... sure."

I was walking toward the table when I and Logan made eye contact. At that moment I remembered what had happened last night. I think he did too because his eyes darted back to his book, and his face got red. I felt my face get hot so I tried my best to cover it with my hand.

*Roman Pov*
(Finally, it's Roman's turn)

I was sitting next to Logan when Virgil walked in just before I was going to go get him.

"Oh, I guess you won't have to go get him. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Uh... sure."

Virgil was walking toward the table when he glanced at Logan. I saw his eyes get big. He quickly sat down while his hand covered his face. I decided to glance at Logan when I saw him..... BLUSHING!? I barely know Logan but he doesn't seem like the feelings kind of guy. I guess I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Patton set the plates out and sit in front of me.

"Roman are you good?" Everyone looked up at me.

"Huh... oh yeah I'm good I was just thinking."

"Wow... I didn't know you could do that." I heard Virgil say sarcastically.

I saw Logan smirk out of the corner of my eye.

*Offended Princey noises*

"Hey, kiddo that wasn't very nice. Can you please say sorry?"

"Whatever..... I am sorry Princey"

"Apology excepted emo."

We talked a little before the topic of last night came up.

"Thanks for putting me to bed Logie. I am sorry I fell asleep so early."

"Logie?" I saw Virgil smirk as he spoke.

"That's my nickname for Logan."

He looked over at Logan and said," That's a cute nickname. Logie" he started to smile more as he said the nickname.

Logan's face got red again but you couldn't tell because of the book in front of his face.

I spoke next. "I fell asleep as Patton did... Did you guys finish the movie or fall asleep?"

Their eyes got wide, and faces went a bright red.

"W-we we-watched the m-movie a little m-more before w-went t-to bed."

"You stuttered a lot when you spoke. You good....emo" I smirked.

His face went a dark shade of crimson.

"Y-y-yea I-i-I'm f-fine." Then he looked at Logan.

*Logan pov*

Virgil looked at me for help.

"Virgil is correct we watched a small portion more of the movie and went to bed." I could see that Virgil relaxed a bit.

After that situation, we all relaxed at the apartment for the rest of the day, but I soon started to notice Roman oftenly glance at Patton. Patton caught him once and his face turned pink. That's when I realized he had a thing for MY BABY BROTHER!!