Sunday Part 3

Hello everyone I apologize for the delay in the chapter. I have been working on other stories, and school is a nightmare, but here ya go.
=========================================

*Virgil Pov*

I look over at Lo to see him staring at me with a blush all over his face. I smirk at him and get out of the water to go talk to him. I pull a chair up next to him and sit down. I could tell he was having a hard time focusing on the book.

"How's it going specs?"

He jumps a little apon hearing my voice. "O-oh salutations Virgil."

"You seem a little flustered. I wonder why?" I ask him jokingly

His face turns a darker shade of red, and he looks back at his book.  "What's wrong? Don't you want to talk to me?" I speak as I pull his face gently to mine

"I- Ummm..."

 Looks like my mission was a success. I take my hand away and smirk.

"I made you all flustered. Huh, Lo." I hum

"You." he cleared his throat, "You did not..."

"You're a bad liar." I smirk at him again. "Also why don't you come and swim with everyone. You look lonely all by yourself."

"I thought I was going to read a little before I got a little... Distracted."

"Well now you're distracted. So come and swim you book worm." I said before getting up to go jump back in the water.

*A few minutes later*

I swam back to the surface and noticed something. Logan wasn't in his spot from before. Actually it seemed like he vanished. Until I looked at the dock, Logan was sitting at the edge of it hanging his feet into the water. This time though he was wearing some dark blue swim trunks. I swam over to him and pulled myself onto the dock, next to him.

"I see you took my advice." I said

"Yes, well I thought considering I was having a hard time focusing on my book I would just join everyone in their activities." He replied

"IS THAT LOGIE I SEE OVER THERE?!" Patton yelled

The blond boy quickly swam over with Roman following shortly behind. Logan shook his head giving a slight laugh.

"I thought you were gonna read what happened with that?" Patton questioned

Logan glanced nervously at me and then said, "Well I was having trouble focusing on my novel so i figured i would just join everyone instead."

"Huh.. I would have never thought you of all people would have a hard time reading." Roman mentioned 

"Come to think of it Roman's right you never have a hard time reading your books. I wonder why you can't now?" Patton thought aloud

I giggles slightly and say, "Yeah tell em teach." and I nugged him with my elbow.

He gave me a dirty look and paused for a moment. "Well i suppose I just wasn't in the right head space."

"Well that doesn't sound like you at all. Your always in the "head space" to read." Patton says

"I'm sure you'll be fine later." I say

*third person*

The group swam around for a while, until it got super dark and they were all tired. They all went inside and dried off, and changed. They were going to go to bed, well except two of them. Virgil isn't the best at sleeping. And Logan well be was panicking about what happened earlier.